Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Harness racing shame

Banned Yearling Dmoore will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Doug Moore
    Quote Originally Posted by Thevoiceofreason View Post
    This just proves how idiotic your posts are, in your first post on this thread you bag HRNSW for no charges ... now you bag them for laying charges, talk about not being able to win.

At least it has been a good time of the year for you lately you have been able to boo Santa Claus ... don't worry Easter will come up soon enough and you can line the bunny up.
    Let me spell it out plain and clear simple one.....the police are in the best position to investigate this scandal.....sanders/Beattie are cops trying to be prosecutors! This is one for the big boys not amateur hour

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Greg Hando will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Greg Hando
    Quote Originally Posted by barney View Post
    The Mac attack as you put it is not healthy for the sport one stable dominating takes a lot of interest out of it.Seemed a couple of weeks ago Emma Stewarts stable in Vic was doing the same but have come back to the field with a bang last week with several runners runs queried.Who knows why.We can all surmise i guess but doesnt do the sport as a betting proposition any good at all.
    What would you have the power's that be do Barney bring in a rule where you can only win 1 race a night or you'll be barred. Good luck to him.
    Have whoever you want on but don't ever have yourself on

Senior Member 4YO Thevoiceofreason has a spectacular aura about
    Real Name
    Bill Williams
    Occupation
    Manager
    Quote Originally Posted by Dmoore View Post
    Let me spell it out plain and clear simple one.....the police are in the best position to investigate this scandal.....sanders/Beattie are cops trying to be prosecutors! This is one for the big boys not amateur hour
    Harness racing shame
    Well what a year for nsw harness racing!
    Why has it taken over 5 months for nsw harness led by Sam Nati and Reid sanders to lay even 1 yes 1 charge against anyone implicated in the nsw corruption scandal. Shame, shame,shame!! You are weak and should resign immediately!!
    The police have already run their cases for harness racing to use and there heads are spinning not knowing what to do.
    How embarrassing all this going on under their noses and no action taken against anyone involved other than some minor players being warned off. Why pay these people if their Not going to protect our sport???

You must have forgotten you posted this one so I will repost so you like the rest of us have to read your dribble which changes like the wind.

No drama if you do not HRNSW to investigate, but do not then bag them for doing nothing it does not make any sense, but then again why change your habits of a lifetime.

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Greg Hando will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Greg Hando
    I think you might find Doug that some charge's haven't been laid yet so as not to hinder the police investigation perhap's.
    Patience is a virtue.
    Have whoever you want on but don't ever have yourself on

Banned Colt A BIT DUSTY will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Denny McGrorey
    Quote Originally Posted by mightymo View Post
    Some more figures worth considering:

Vic
    Dean Braun - 38%
    Kerryn Manning - 34%
    Adam Kelly - 33%

SA
    Les harding 37%
    Jon Kingston - Mayne - 32%

Compare this with Luke - 35.3% and you will see that the best trainers in each state and country are all tracking at around the same numbers.

PS - I cant seem to find info for WA and QLD
    Harvey figures are funny things you can use them to tell the side of the story you want to believe,
    Comparing Luke's starters to winners stats to the other trainers looks like nothing out of the ordinary all about 30 odd% , but what you convenietly leave out is Luke unlike the other trainers has multiple runners in just about every race 2 and often 3 per race,( you can only win with one of them)and more often than not they run one,two or sometimes one, two ,three
    Now if you look at the races he has starters in to winners I think you'll come up with almost an unbelievable 50% strike rate.

For me it's not the amount of winners ( sure trainers with big numbers of good horses are going to win lots of races) it's how their winning that's worrying me.

Just a little fact for you to ponder,
    Karloo Mick in 4 of his last 5 starts gets lapped by Mack trained horses.,in some cases by the 3rd or 4th stringer (as in the Newcastle Cup) but right in the middle of those races in the Miracle Mile he gives their top stringers a cold in the home straight.
    I wonder if you might guess the difference between the Miracle Mile and the other 4 races???.

If you don't know ask around, because every one else does
    Last edited by A BIT DUSTY; 01-02-2012 at 03:02 AM.

Banned Colt peteboss4 will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    peter allen
    Occupation
    retired
    Horses
    nothing good enough to mention, but Popu
    Also Denny its the improvement........he is making past good trainers look bad , they must be scatching their heads wondering what they were doing wrong , i posted before that Grand Stride trialled in 1.56.4 , two weeks later in wins in 1.52.7 , the guy that trained him before that win wasn't that hopless. As are most of the other trainers of the now improved horses.
    Last edited by peteboss4; 01-02-2012 at 11:26 AM. Reason: changed a word

Senior Member 4YO p plater will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    bailey martin
    Quote Originally Posted by peteboss4 View Post
    Also Denny its the improvement........he is making past good trainers look bad , they must be scatching their heads wondering what they were doing wrong , i posted before that Grand Stride trialled in 1.56.4 , two weeks later in wins in 1.52.7 , the guy that trained him before that win wasn't that hopless. As are most of the other trainers of the now improved horses.
    It's the Hard Held, Untouched by 8m or more that worries me

Senior Member Horse Of The Year mightymo will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Harvey Kaplan
    Horses
    Bling It On, Nike Franco, Cruz Bromac
    i think you're way off the money about the miracle mile. Mr F was outstanding for his 4th, whilst Franco Jamar galloped in the score up. On the other hand, KM sat 4 back the pegs and did nothing. Swap the runs and Mr F beats KM by 20M

Senior Member Horse Of The Year mightymo will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Harvey Kaplan
    Horses
    Bling It On, Nike Franco, Cruz Bromac
    you fail to mention that the other trainer had Grand Stride as an early 2yo. he is now a 3yo. Most horses improve enormously from 2 to 3 yo

Banned Colt peteboss4 will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    peter allen
    Occupation
    retired
    Horses
    nothing good enough to mention, but Popu
    Its not just that horse Harvey & you must know that as you are an intelligent person , go back look at the form of others , from very good to great trainers & look at the HUGE improvement.
    Last edited by peteboss4; 01-02-2012 at 12:33 PM. Reason: added a bit

+ Reply to Thread