Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Anyone want to guess who??????

Banned Colt A BIT DUSTY will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Denny McGrorey
    [QUOTE=Trotter;14892]Yes I heard same thing mate. We don't test for enough. Or our machines are not as thorough what ever the reason hopefully this grabsva few cheats[/QUOTE]

Every Dog has his day We can only hope that day comes soon.

Banned Colt peteboss4 will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    peter allen
    Occupation
    retired
    Horses
    nothing good enough to mention, but Popu
    And cheats never prosper..........but they sure are taking a lot of $$$$$

Real Name
    Denny McGrorey
    Quote Originally Posted by peteboss4 View Post
    Aint that the truth

Member Gelding Itisi will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Mick Tobias
    Quote Originally Posted by peteboss4 View Post
    High profile trainers get warnings not to continue using whatever the lessors ones are made examples of.

Banned Filly tiny will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Andy Macole
    Sorry everyone but there is one major problem with this story. According to the stewards report the only horse in the MM to be swabed was Smokin up all other runners were pre race blood tested but this only for TCO2. So unless it is Smokin up with the swab irregularity which given past history I dought. This story is complete crap and another malishious attempt to ruin the greatest trainer in Australia's good name.

Real Name
    Denny McGrorey
    Quote Originally Posted by tiny View Post
    sorry everyone but there is one major problem with this story. According to the stewards report the only horse in the mm to be swabed was smokin up all other runners were pre race blood tested but this only for tco2. So unless it is smokin up with the swab irregularity which given past history i dought. This story is complete crap and another malishious attempt to ruin the greatest trainer in australia's good name.
    doh Andy are you kidding

since when has pre race blood testing only been done for TcO2
    How do you think they test for EPO and other blood boosters. as well as for a huge range of other drugs ,
    Sorry but I think your way off with this one
    Last edited by A BIT DUSTY; 01-03-2012 at 02:45 PM.

aussiebreno
    Quote Originally Posted by tiny View Post
    Sorry everyone but there is one major problem with this story. According to the stewards report the only horse in the MM to be swabed was Smokin up all other runners were pre race blood tested but this only for TCO2. So unless it is Smokin up with the swab irregularity which given past history I dought. This story is complete crap and another malishious attempt to ruin the greatest trainer in Australia's good name.
    Yep. Also one other swabbed was Karloo Mick.

Real Name
    Denny McGrorey
    [QUOTE=tiny;14914]Sorry everyone but there is one major problem with this story. According to the stewards report the only horse in the MM to be swabed was Smokin up all other runners were pre race blood tested but this only for TCO2. So unless it is Smokin up with the swab irregularity which given past history I dought. This story is complete crap and another malishious attempt to ruin the greatest trainer in Australia's good name.[/QUO

Once again Andy I hate to be the bearer of bad news .
    When you read the stewards report for the Miracle Mile you obviously did not bother reading all of it , because if you had you would have read this.at the bottom.

GENERAL All runners that were engaged in the MIRACLE MILE were subject to pre race urine samples on arriving on course and all winners were subject to post race urine samples

As the sample with question mark was from an unplaced runner it rules out SU and K M
    Last edited by A BIT DUSTY; 01-03-2012 at 03:12 PM.

Banned Colt peteboss4 will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    peter allen
    Occupation
    retired
    Horses
    nothing good enough to mention, but Popu
    Hi DANNY , need your help as i do not know how to attach an article to this forrum, maybe you can do it. It could be something the powers that be can adopt to HRNSW & prove to be some sort of silver bullet. Look up USA Today > sports >Horse Racing . Kentucky approves random drug testing on race horses. Thanks
    Last edited by peteboss4; 01-03-2012 at 04:18 PM.

Banned Filly tiny will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Andy Macole
    Denny you are right I didn't read it all thanks for pointing that out.
    It may very well just be an error a the lab.
    I have met LM a few times and I can tell the stable is clean. He is a very good horseman and is very caring towards his horses. I know he would never do the things some people on here like to suggest. I have also herd he doesn't punt or allow any of his staff to punt which I like.
    Like so many on here I'll use the line time will tell and eventually prove his innocence and prove him as the greatest harness trainer of all time.
    I would really like to see him have a crack at TB racing in the future he would give a few of them a run for there money as well.

+ Reply to Thread