If you had to narrow it down all the way to one race, which would you say is your favourite of all time.

Mine is Chandon's win in the 1994 Australian Pacing Championship up at Parklands (my fav track). It was a stand start race over the 2609m. Sunny, brilliant day.. Tuesday afternoon on the Gold Coast..

Chandon, trained and driven by the legend Vic Frost, started from the 10m handicap with other tough runners like Ultra Jet (American import), Medowie Prince, Valley Champ and Young Mister Charles. There was also a Kiwi horse Nippon Home.

Don't remember who led because I was only watching Chandon. There were huge expectations on him after switching to the Frost camp. I remember Chandon galloping when the strands were released and there were some other gallopers..

Once Chandon got down pacing, he tacked on and stayed at the tail of the field until around the 800m or so.. when Frost pulled Chandon out at least 4 or 5 wide and unleashed a blistering sprint and went right past the entire field and was well clear in the straight, and got a bit tired but was too far in front of the chasing local Mighty Mostest and the Victorian Twighlight Warrior.

Great race..

Four days later Chandon backed up at Albion Park to win the QPC and did it in similar style... waiting till the 800m and Frost pulled him out very wide again and just caned the field and won again, this time beating Ultra Jet and Mighty Mostest.