Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: What would this stuff do to the game

Banned Colt A BIT DUSTY will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Denny McGrorey

What would this stuff do to the game

Just found this article on the internet ,imagine if it found it's way into sport or harness racing .

http://www.newscientist.com/article/...ed-hearts.html

I wouldn't mind a little drink of it myself, might help old Dusty catch the missus in the bedroom

Senior Member Stallion Danno is a jewel in the rough
    Real Name
    Dan Gibson
    Occupation
    Driving 175:1 winners!
    Horses
    No Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by triplev123 View Post
    Fair dinkum Tripple, you are gunna have to get some new material, with all these repeats it's starting to look like dribble.

we are all aware by now of your superior knowledge of everything, why do you feel the need to exhalt this???

Banned 2YO ringman will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Greg Hill
    Occupation
    Laying Horses
    For someone with superior knowledge of everything he sure gets a lot wrong in his diagnosis of things.

triplev123
    Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    Fair dinkum Tripple, you are gunna have to get some new material, with all these repeats it's starting to look like dribble.

we are all aware by now of your superior knowledge of everything, why do you feel the need to exhalt this???
    [VVV] No, though I do confess to being a bit like Foxtel. I get onto a winner...like endless re-runs of Law & Order or Location, Location, Location and I ride the ears off it. I got bagged for the Straw Man so I moved on. I thought you'd appreciate that. Obviously not. You can't hold it against me for trying can you?
    As for superior knowlegde...in the world of Dan & Denny, well...if that equates to doing my homework and being able to string a few words together when trying to put forward a sensible, fact based argument to back up my views...ala the subject of therapeutics etc....this as opposed to that nothing short of disgraceful Kangaroo Court style 'rat highlighted' routine old mate pulled on here yesterday with his continued baseless comments about Luke McCarthy....then so be it.
    I cannot reasonably be expected to understand and then to allow for individual and/or regional differences in interpretation.

Real Name
    Denny McGrorey
    [VVV] No, though I do confess to being a bit like Foxtel. I get onto a winner...like endless re-runs of Law & Order or Location, Location, Location and I ride the ears off it. I got bagged for the Straw Man so I moved on. I thought you'd appreciate that. Obviously not. You can't hold it against me for trying can you?
    As for superior knowlegde...in the world of Dan & Denny, well...if that equates to doing my homework and being able to string a few words together when trying to put forward a sensible, fact based argument to back up my views...ala the subject of therapeutics etc....this as opposed to that nothing short of disgraceful Kangaroo Court style 'rat highlighted' routine old mate pulled on here yesterday with his continued baseless comments about Luke McCarthy....then so be it.
    I cannot reasonably be expected to understand and then to allow for individual and/or regional differences in interpretation.
    Can Someone Please Translate That To English

Banned Colt peteboss4 will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    peter allen
    Occupation
    retired
    Horses
    nothing good enough to mention, but Popu
    Quote Originally Posted by A BIT DUSTY View Post
    Just found this article on the internet ,imagine if it found it's way into sport or harness racing .

http://www.newscientist.com/article/...ed-hearts.html

I wouldn't mind a little drink of it myself, might help old Dusty catch the missus in the bedroom
    HRNSW Media Release

NSW REGULATORY & STEWARDS UPDATE

The following directions and resolutions emanated from the HRNSW Board Meeting yesterday, effective immediately.
    1. Stewards intend to be more stringent and fine drivers for talking while on the racetrack in association with the Australian Harness Racing Rules
    2. Stewards intend to be more stringent and fine drivers for contacting marker pegs in association the Australian Harness Racing Rules
    3. Following intensive research HRNSW has expanded its strategy with regards to freezing swab samples in the expectation that testing protocols for a number of substances, including ITPP, is imminent
    View as PDF
    i think bingo Denny. Cheers

Banned Filly tiny will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Andy Macole
    They can freeze all the swabs they like they won't find what's not there. At the end of the day the stewards will have a freezer full of piss and Luke will have a stable full of the best horses.

Better get use to it his team is only going to get bigger and better as your rat smelling ability is proved wrong.

Let it go its only turning you misrible spend your days backing his team. Any day you back 4 or 5 winners is a good day and I've had lots of good days since Luke moved south.

triplev123
    Quote Originally Posted by A BIT DUSTY View Post
    Can Someone Please Translate That To English
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wvan5cHhPq4

Real Name
    Denny McGrorey
    dribble dribble dribble

+ Reply to Thread