There's a complaints page?

Banned Gelding Stonie will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Paul Stone
    Occupation
    Concretor
    Quote Originally Posted by dubbodoug View Post

Incredible , Tremendous ,Powerfull, Performance
    Interesting use of words and the order they are in.......
    I agree but many in here think he is fantastic.

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Quote Originally Posted by teecee View Post
    Go read the complaints page.
    Confusion may then be not be the problem you have.
    For future reference TC - where do we find that
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Super Moderator Stallion mango will become famous soon enough mango's Avatar
    Real Name
    Dallas Harvey
    Occupation
    Shift Operator
    Horses
    G R We There Yet, Crowea
    At the bottom of the Harness Forum main page.

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Quote Originally Posted by Flashing Red View Post
    The admin are not here full time, things get done by the next admin to log on!
    Truely I appreciate the work of Mods (been a long time BFooty participant where anonimity creates a real headache for them) but wondered how post 35 on here does not get deleted? Do you want people to report such posts to make life easier for you?

ps Having found the Complaints thread (thanks Mango) it would seem real names can produce 'unreal' problems too
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

aussiebreno
    Quote Originally Posted by Messenger View Post
    Truely I appreciate the work of Mods (been a long time BFooty participant where anonimity creates a real headache for them) but wondered how post 35 on here does not get deleted? Do you want people to report such posts to make life easier for you?

ps Having found the Complaints thread (thanks Mango) it would seem real names can produce 'unreal' problems too
    Hey Messenger,
    Do you mean to say you are the very Messenger who is mod of General Discussion?

Banned Colt Old Frank will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Nathan Butler
    I thought this mare was a touch stiff tonight (Menangle 28.01.12)

Sat parked for the first three 1/4's (27.6 / 28.4 / 27.8), got a sneaky in behind leader for a furlong before the top of the lane and then still had the audacity to only go down in the shadows of the post (28.2 final for overall 1.52)

Outstanding run in my opinion as the race never backed off and her performance was tip top.
    Last edited by Old Frank; 01-28-2012 at 10:13 PM.

Senior Member Horse Of The Year broncobrad has a spectacular aura about
    Real Name
    Brad Leach
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Frank View Post
    I thought this mare was a touch stiff tonight (Menangle 28.01.12)

Sat parked for the first three 1/4's (27.6 / 28.4 / 27.8), got a sneaky in behind leader for a furlong before the top of the lane and then still had the audacity to only go down in the shadows of the post (28.2 final for overall 1.52)

Outstanding run in my opinion as the race never backed off and her performance was tip top.

Last week I was really disappointed in her after being in the one/one trail and couldn't get near Our Torias Secret in1.54.6 much to the delight of a couple of people on the other side of the ditch. Seemed to me she got every chance again tonight especially with the breather she got. Strike Up The Band ran right up to his usual 1.52.0 and Matty Rue steered him faultlessly. Haven't sacked her yet but its getting closer.

Banned Colt Old Frank will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Nathan Butler
    Quote Originally Posted by broncobrad View Post

Last week I was really disappointed in her after being in the one/one trail and couldn't get near Our Torias Secret in1.54.6 much to the delight of a couple of people on the other side of the ditch. Seemed to me she got every chance again tonight especially with the breather she got. Strike Up The Band ran right up to his usual 1.52.0 and Matty Rue steered him faultlessly. Haven't sacked her yet but its getting closer.
    Judging by your comments Brad and assessing this weeks fields, you might be then a run closer to sacking Lilac Stride after she drew terrible in 9.

Our Sixpence drew three (3) with the EM if/when comes out so will start from two (2). You'd have to think she'll be the Our Torias Secret of this week.

I still think Lilac Stride went well the other night, those first three (3) quarters sitting parked would have taken some sting off her, hard to do it for four (4) quarters in sub 28.5.

Our Sixpence though this week for mine from the draw and her win the other night was nice. McCarthy punched her out sharp. She'll be good to go for this week in my opinion.

Senior Member Horse Of The Year mightymo will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Harvey Kaplan
    Horses
    Bling It On, Nike Franco, Cruz Bromac
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Frank View Post
    Judging by your comments Brad and assessing this weeks fields, you might be then a run closer to sacking Lilac Stride after she drew terrible in 9.

Our Sixpence drew three (3) with the EM if/when comes out so will start from two (2). You'd have to think she'll be the Our Torias Secret of this week.

I still think Lilac Stride went well the other night, those first three (3) quarters sitting parked would have taken some sting off her, hard to do it for four (4) quarters in sub 28.5.

Our Sixpence though this week for mine from the draw and her win the other night was nice. McCarthy punched her out sharp. She'll be good to go for this week in my opinion.
    I hope you are right Nathan!

+ Reply to Thread