Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: Lilac Stride

Senior Member 2YO Harold Parker is an unknown quantity at this point
    Real Name
    Robert Parker
    Quote Originally Posted by broncobrad View Post
    Last week I was really disappointed in her after being in the one/one trail and couldn't get near Our Torias Secret in1.54.6 much to the delight of a couple of people on the other side of the ditch. Seemed to me she got every chance again tonight especially with the breather she got. Strike Up The Band ran right up to his usual 1.52.0 and Matty Rue steered him faultlessly. Haven't sacked her yet but its getting closer.
    Parked in 56 running the gate, beaten less than 2m going 52 Flat. You're difficult to please. Tremendous effort IMO.

Senior Member Horse Of The Year broncobrad has a spectacular aura about
    Real Name
    Brad Leach
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Frank View Post
    Judging by your comments Brad and assessing this weeks fields, you might be then a run closer to sacking Lilac Stride after she drew terrible in 9.

Our Sixpence drew three (3) with the EM if/when comes out so will start from two (2). You'd have to think she'll be the Our Torias Secret of this week.

I still think Lilac Stride went well the other night, those first three (3) quarters sitting parked would have taken some sting off her, hard to do it for four (4) quarters in sub 28.5.

Our Sixpence though this week for mine from the draw and her win the other night was nice. McCarthy punched her out sharp. She'll be good to go for this week in my opinion.
    Thanks for the heads up Old Frank, I will be treading very carefully this week.

+ Reply to Thread