Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hangover joe

HARNESSTRAGIC

Hangover joe

Does anyone know what was the outcome of the inquiry of the Keystone Cops affair with this horse i've looked on the harness racing STEWARDS WRAP site and the only thing I can find is that the horse is stood down pending an inquiry .
    I only ask this because I noticed the horse is back racing , so assumed the inquiry must have been completed. If so I can't find the reort.

Can anyone tell me were to find it.

Banned Gelding Stonie will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Paul Stone
    Occupation
    Concretor
    Not sure if a report was published but those named as owners were checked out and the Keystone Cops were satisfied.
    Yes, the horse has returned to racing and yes the same "people" own the horse. Its a statement from these 2 clowns(actual owners) showing they can do whatever they want whilst disqualified.

HARNESSTRAGIC
    Quote Originally Posted by Stonie View Post
    Not sure if a report was published but those named as owners were checked out and the Keystone Cops were satisfied.
    Yes, the horse has returned to racing and yes the same "people" own the horse. Its a statement from these 2 clowns(actual owners) showing they can do whatever they want whilst disqualified.
    Thanks Stonie.

What about the part about the horse being moved allover Sydney when is was suppose to be in Maitland, didn't they do anything about that?

Banned Gelding Stonie will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Paul Stone
    Occupation
    Concretor
    What about the part about the horse being moved allover Sydney when is was suppose to be in Maitland, didn't they do anything about that?[/QUOTE]

Nothing done there either. Looked into the ownership and they were happy apparently.
    What was more interesting was the day he was to resume at Menangle and was a dramatic late scratching.
    Im told Cable was in a panic and somebody rang the trainer prior to arriving on track. Horse and float were parked just around the corner waiting for confirmation of scratching. Once confirmed they drove home.......

Junior Member Yearling William will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    William Child
    Nothing done there either. Looked into the ownership and they were happy apparently.
    What was more interesting was the day he was to resume at Menangle and was a dramatic late scratching.
    Im told Cable was in a panic and somebody rang the trainer prior to arriving on track. Horse and float were parked just around the corner waiting for confirmation of scratching. Once confirmed they drove home.......[/QUOTE]

That's interesting Paul. Why do you suppose Cable was in a panic?

+ Reply to Thread