Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Wagga 6 Jan

aussiebreno

Wagga 6 Jan

Putting a couple out there.
    Willie V C. He behaves he should win. Time was superior to the other heat.
    Amanda Miss. I expect her to find the front tonight and she should appreciate given recent runs.
    Jetmac/Threemachsnacastle quinella. Depending on prices may even back both of them the win.
    Miss Busy Business. Her run at Albury in 2.02.6 btn 7m over 2100 equates to sub 2.00minutes at Wagga over 1700. That said I think Albury times have been a bit quicker this year.

Also, Willie V C into Amanda Miss running double.

aussiebreno
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiebreno View Post
    Putting a couple out there.
    Willie V C. He behaves he should win. Time was superior to the other heat. $4 winner I got $5 with bookie though
    Amanda Miss. I expect her to find the front tonight and she should appreciate given recent runs. 3rd a good thing beat. I did note in my form study the pole horse improved a hell of a lot last start and I would not have been disapointed had it run me down. But it didn't have to run me down, it led. It's never led in its life and ended 4 pegs from barrier 1 just 3 starts back. Not only did it lead, Amanda Miss was hunted out and never looked like crossing. And not a mention about the change of tactics will be made in the stewards report. Calling triplev!!!
    Jetmac/Threemachsnacastle quinella. Depending on prices may even back both of them the win. No good. Misread this race. Both not good enought.
    Miss Busy Business. Her run at Albury in 2.02.6 btn 7m over 2100 equates to sub 2.00minutes at Wagga over 1700. That said I think Albury times have been a bit quicker this year. $2 money back the place, almost got there.

Although I came out ahead on these races, those were the races I was more confident on. I wasn't confident but also backed Vijay Lee and Lavros Frost (e-brag) so it was actually a really top night!

Also, Willie V C into Amanda Miss running double.

Senior Member 3YO Gtrain has a spectacular aura about Gtrain's Avatar
    Real Name
    Grant Train
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiebreno View Post
    With regard to COT here I think you will find that We Love Lucy has been driven out of the barrier many times before but rarely manages to cross or hold out. I was not suprised to see her come out but surprised that she was able to hold and hold so easily. What about the winner of that race for consistency? Third start in 8 days and solid runs all of them!

aussiebreno
    Quote Originally Posted by Gtrain View Post
    With regard to COT here I think you will find that We Love Lucy has been driven out of the barrier many times before but rarely manages to cross or hold out. I was not suprised to see her come out but surprised that she was able to hold and hold so easily. What about the winner of that race for consistency? Third start in 8 days and solid runs all of them!
    Yeah, I went back and watched some more replays actually after posting and it had been reined up before to get out but always got crossed so it wasn't a change of tactic, just a tactic finally coming off. I know Amanda Miss is no star out of the gate but still expected her to be able to cross!
    Connections of the winner have had a great new year period!

Senior Member 2YO Starship Captain will become famous soon enough Starship Captain's Avatar
    Real Name
    Jason Cash
    I'll find a place to rest my spirit if I can Perhaps I may become a highwayman again
    Occupation
    Starship Captain
    Aussiebreno, go easy on Leon Hancock, I had $100 bucks on one of his that got up paying $10.
    We were going alright prior to the win, the extra paid for a really good night.

aussiebreno
    Quote Originally Posted by Starship Captain View Post
    Aussiebreno, go easy on Leon Hancock, I had $100 bucks on one of his that got up paying $10.
    We were going alright prior to the win, the extra paid for a really good night.
    Huh, what did I say against Leon Hancock?
    Nice winner though, awesome stuff!! He and Lyn Hancock always have a couple that have ability. Manaranka never broke 2 minutes but won over $100,000 and collected his fair share of country cups along the way. He beat Double Identity in one of the stronger Wagga Cups!

+ Reply to Thread