Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Pic of our American Ideal colt foal

triplev123
    Quote Originally Posted by Fifteen View Post
    A close friend bought an American Ideal filly in Sydney last year. She's seriously the fastest young horse I've ever seen ... they're taking her slowly but she has all the ingredients of a top horse.
    [VVV] Hey Ben. Was that the filly from Champagne Blues?
    She had some zip too. John Ogden used to drive her, won quite a few at HP, got beat in the Raith Memorial but it was a pretty hot field so no shame there...Threepence, Protikori, Queen's Gambit & Vixen Hanover finished ahead of her but not by much.

triplev123
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg Hando View Post
    He look's a nice colt Jamie nice slope to his shoulder a credit to you on his condition.
    [VVV] Cheers Greg. Every so often you spin the genetic chocolate wheel & everything just falls into place.

Junior Member Foal Fifteen will become famous soon enough Fifteen's Avatar
    Real Name
    Ben Scadden
    Occupation
    journalist
    Horses
    Itsallgreektome, Diamond Blue Chip, Fift
    Quote Originally Posted by triplev123 View Post
    [VVV] Hey Ben. Was that the filly from Champagne Blues?
    She had some zip too. John Ogden used to drive her, won quite a few at HP, got beat in the Raith Memorial but it was a pretty hot field so no shame there...Threepence, Protikori, Queen's Gambit & Vixen Hanover finished ahead of her but not by much.
    Hey VVV, yes, that's the one. She's head down and all go. Perfect gait, fantastic attitude ... reminds me plenty of the good American Ideals I saw in the States. It's easy to make predictions before they hit the track but she's definitely heading in the right direction.

+ Reply to Thread