Pic of our American Ideal colt foal

Hopefully this works.

Rgds

Jaimie
    Attached Images

Senior Member 2YO Big Max will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Ross La Spina
    Handsome boy! our 4 American Ideal's are beauties as well,we love 'em.

Senior Member 4YO eliteblood has a spectacular aura about eliteblood's Avatar
    Real Name
    Trevor Swan
    Horses
    Sabilize, Sushi Sushi, Golden Goddess,
    Very nice colt VVV

triplev123
    Cheers fellas. We think he's pretty special.
    Speaking of nice horses, hey Rosario, how's the Jereme's Jet filly from Reaquainted coming along?

Senior Member 2YO Big Max will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Ross La Spina
    Coming along nicely mate,she is qualifying with our other bloke on tuesday all being well,i don't know about other JJ's but she certainly loves having a go,really nice attitude

triplev123
    She was a lovely filly at the sales, refined. Her dam could really scoot too. Wicked high speed. Looking forward to seeing the filly go. Good luck in the qualifiers. The JJ's seem pretty upbeat horses, same as the AI's. They want to be there and enjoy it. Makes them a real pleasure to be around.

Senior Member 4YO Don Corleone has a spectacular aura about Don Corleone's Avatar
    Real Name
    Ray Fidow
    Occupation
    Sec Cons
    Hey triple - that is a nice colt. There are about 3-4 nice American Ideals down this way that should get up and running within the next few months. I am picking they will zip through the early grades very easily then head over to your neck of the woods.

triplev123
    G'day Don C,

They're exiciting horses, at least I think they are. Nathan's got a 2yo filly in Auckland on lease with option to purchase and she's apparently coming along really well. Half sister to that good horse of Tony H's...Livingontheinterest. Party Party's family. Dam's by In The Pocket. Fair chance it'll have some speed.
    Laurence has one over there too. Can't remember the mare's name but she's by ITP too. Charlie bred them both.
    Last edited by triplev123; 01-07-2012 at 01:24 PM.

Senior Member 4YO Don Corleone has a spectacular aura about Don Corleone's Avatar
    Real Name
    Ray Fidow
    Occupation
    Sec Cons
    Idolise Me went good last night at Cambridge on a 2 minute clip.

triplev123
    Yeh, that filly of Reid's went good in Race 6 too, Victors Delight. Her dam was a terrific racemare.

+ Reply to Thread