Senior Member Stallion Danno is a jewel in the rough
    Real Name
    Dan Gibson
    Occupation
    Driving 175:1 winners!
    Horses
    No Stars

the site's for all???

jules, if a you are anyway half fairdinkum, you would be inclined to "have a yarn" to tripple and his litttle sidekick.
    Dan

aussiebreno

Senior Member 4YO Don Corleone has a spectacular aura about Don Corleone's Avatar
    Real Name
    Ray Fidow
    Occupation
    Sec Cons
    Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    jules, if a you are anyway half fairdinkum, you would be inclined to "have a yarn" to tripple and his litttle sidekick.
    Dan
    One of the problems the internet has introduced is that in this electronic village, all the village idiots have internet access.

Keep up the good work triple and aussieb

Super Moderator Horse Of The Year teecee has a spectacular aura about teecee's Avatar
    Real Name
    Tony Cahill
    Admin...
    May be it is about time to remind posters of the rules of the forum as they relate to personal attacks , abuse and poor manners.

Strangely enough I have just looked back over the posts of some of those complaining.
    They are some of the worst transgressors.
    Some of these threads are now way off the point and just platforms for personal abuse and denegration.

Flashing Red
    Quote Originally Posted by teecee View Post
    Admin...
    May be it is about time to remind posters of the rules of the forum as they relate to personal attacks , abuse and poor manners.

Strangely enough I have just looked back over the posts of some of those complaining.
    They are some of the worst transgressors.
    Some of these threads are now way off the point and just platforms for personal abuse and denegration.
    I agree. It is very disappointing the way this forum has degenerated. I am no longer posting on here but I will continue to moderate. If what is said isn't Disney-movie approved, I will delete it and ban repeat offenders. The absolute crap posted on here is a joke.

Senior Member 4YO Don Corleone has a spectacular aura about Don Corleone's Avatar
    Real Name
    Ray Fidow
    Occupation
    Sec Cons
    I agree Tahn. I have not even bothered reading some of the threads. Shame cause I enjoyed my daily visits to this site.

Banned Yearling zipzap will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Larry Watson
    Occupation
    Resting
    Horses
    fast ones
    I have been reading a lot of the topics and some posts have been shot down in flames for their view on certain things.everybody is entitled to a view without some of the replies no doubt trying to ignite the fuse of some.

Super Moderator Stallion mango will become famous soon enough mango's Avatar
    Real Name
    Dallas Harvey
    Occupation
    Shift Operator
    Horses
    G R We There Yet, Crowea
    It's such a shame people come onto the Harness Forum using an alias and carry on stupid as this is a fantastic site to discuss all thing's Harness. Over the last couple of weeks there has been a person going under Harness Tragic (Ron) now just to clear this up i was contacted by Ron yesterday who has never left a post on this forum and it was someone using his details who was guttless and couldn't use there real name. Maybe we should look at verifying ourselves by photo copying a licence or passport with a photo and submitting it to Jules to stop this from happening again.

triplev123

Harness Tragic was a phantom????

So old mate Harness Tragic (Ron) was a fake?
    Just some feeble minded pea-hearted low-life shitbag having a shot anonymously by way of using someone else's name & e-mail address for cover? Unbelievable.
    That's not exactly someone with the courage of their convinctions...now is it?
    Tell me where to send the Licence scan Mango. That's a good idea. You have my complete support.
    Jules already has my home address, phone number, mobile number and e-mail address. More than happy to send in a Driver's Licence scan too. No worries. If that's all that's needed to keep the imbeciles at bay, great. Otherwise I'm sure this Forum will end up having to be shut down and that would be a great shame.
    Last edited by triplev123; 01-08-2012 at 08:32 PM. Reason: spelling

aussiebreno
    I'm happy for DNA testing and fingerprints to be taken.

+ Reply to Thread