Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: the site's for all???

Super Moderator Stallion mango will become famous soon enough mango's Avatar
    Real Name
    Dallas Harvey
    Occupation
    Shift Operator
    Horses
    G R We There Yet, Crowea
    Hey Breno

To save you the costs involved i'll ring the Wagga police station and ask them for a copy they have on file LMAO.

aussiebreno
    Quote Originally Posted by mango View Post
    Hey Breno

To save you the costs involved i'll ring the Wagga police station and ask them for a copy they have on file LMAO.
    HAHAHAHA! Nice one.

Senior Member Stallion Danno is a jewel in the rough
    Real Name
    Dan Gibson
    Occupation
    Driving 175:1 winners!
    Horses
    No Stars
    It's such a shame people come onto the Harness Forum using an alias and carry on stupid as this is a fantastic site to discuss all thing's Harness. Over the last couple of weeks there has been a person going under Harness Tragic (Ron) now just to clear this up i was contacted by Ron yesterday who has never left a post on this forum and it was someone using his details who was guttless and couldn't use there real name. Maybe we should look at verifying ourselves by photo copying a licence or passport with a photo and submitting it to Jules to stop this from happening again.
    Great idea Dallas,

I'm all for FACTUAL identification, whats the point in having a forum for discussion if people are not prepared to back themselves. It's a bit like making an anonymous complaint, if you're not prepared to put your name to it then the complaint should not be invalid. I believe, only my opinion of course, that the more transparency, the more open and honest is the forum, not just this particular forum but discussion anywhere.

Cheers,

Dan

Super Moderator Colt Neil will become famous soon enough Neil's Avatar
    Real Name
    Neil Bennett
    Occupation
    Engineer
    I haven't had a lot of time to be on here and like Red a bit sick of all the rubbish - and your complaints fill up my inbox so not sure if this assisting with the moderating is a good idea

Super Moderator Horse Of The Year teecee has a spectacular aura about teecee's Avatar
    Real Name
    Tony Cahill
    Admin...
    Please review the VOICE OFREASON thread under Australian Harness racing.
    IMO this thread is simply an attack on the identity, true or otherwise on a poster / member of the forum.
    While it has come to light that recently a poster was found to be using a false identity there appears to be no evidence to substantiate the claims in this thread and the thread has been solely set up to attack the identity of a member.
    Please consider whether the spirit of this thread is in line with the spirit of the forum.

triplev123
    Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    Great idea Dallas,

I'm all for FACTUAL identification, whats the point in having a forum for discussion if people are not prepared to back themselves. It's a bit like making an anonymous complaint, if you're not prepared to put your name to it then the complaint should not be invalid. I believe, only my opinion of course, that the more transparency, the more open and honest is the forum, not just this particular forum but discussion anywhere.

Cheers,

Dan
    [VVV] Subsequent to this post, Dan Gibson was severely remprimanded and fined $200 for failing to notify the Moderators of a Change Of Tactics.

Real Name
    Dan Gibson
    Occupation
    Horses
    No Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by triplev123 View Post
    [VVV] Subsequent to this post, Dan Gibson was severely remprimanded and fined $200 for failing to notify the Moderators of a Change Of Tactics.
    good catch triple, I have been guilty of one very deliberate, obvious falsie, but only 'cos I coundn't get a response ( and still haven't) for why a seven day ban was put in place.

Cheers,

but I'm appealing the fine.

triplev123
    Don't know if appealing it is a good idea Dan. I think you were somewhat fortunate not to have been charged with 'Consorting with a Phantom' as well.

Real Name
    Dan Gibson
    Occupation
    Horses
    No Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by triplev123 View Post
    Don't know if appealing it is a good idea Dan. I think you were somewhat fortunate not to have been charged with 'Consorting with a Phantom' as well.
    Dont know if thats in the rule book, but let's be honest with each other, consorting has many layers doesn't it.?

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    It's such a shame people come onto the Harness Forum using an alias and carry on stupid as this is a fantastic site to discuss all thing's Harness. Over the last couple of weeks there has been a person going under Harness Tragic (Ron) now just to clear this up i was contacted by Ron yesterday who has never left a post on this forum and it was someone using his details who was guttless and couldn't use there real name. Maybe we should look at verifying ourselves by photo copying a licence or passport with a photo and submitting it to Jules to stop this from happening again.
    Are you saying that Harness Tragic's supposed real name Ron Xxxx (cannot remember Surname on his posts) has never been a member of this forum and heard that he was supposedly posting on here, and thus contacted you.
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

+ Reply to Thread