Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10

Thread: Yearling Sale's

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Greg Hando will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Greg Hando
    I dont know why people don't like fillies personally i would buy a filly any day as you have 2 cracks at it racing and breeding and yeah you know what the day is going to be like after the first 10 or so lot's and mostly it is a long day .
    Have whoever you want on but don't ever have yourself on

Senior Member 4YO Don Corleone has a spectacular aura about Don Corleone's Avatar
    Real Name
    Ray Fidow
    Occupation
    Sec Cons
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg Hando View Post
    I dont know why people don't like fillies personally i would buy a filly any day as you have 2 cracks at it racing and breeding and yeah you know what the day is going to be like after the first 10 or so lot's and mostly it is a long day .
    I think perception Greg. For a hundred reasons that triple has mentioned. I was talking to guy who is going up to our sales and asked him what he had a eye on and they were all colts. I asked why he wasn't interested in a filly and he said he wanted a grand circuit runner and a Cup winner and there weren't many mares that win the ID, NZ Cup, Hunter Cup etc. I said "well there is no colts that win the Oaks!!" A race that has always been my wish to win. He also said that breeders can bred and he will buy. Fair enough.

Senior Member Colt LisaB25 will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Lisa Bendotti
    Horses
    Hillview Aussie, Choccy Mac
    bettors delights bringing some of the better money in perth..
    lot 8 - 42500
    lot 42 46000 - going to the bond stable

+ Reply to Thread