Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Auckland Reactor sets out on Inters mission

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Maorisidol has a spectacular aura about Maorisidol's Avatar
    Real Name
    Ash Singh

Auckland Reactor sets out on Inters mission

see this story...http://www.harnesslink.com/www/Article.cgi?ID=94991

"A start in the 2012 Inter Dominion Championships depends entirely on how the son of Mach Three comes through a couple of Free-For-All races (starting on Friday week) at Melton's Tabcorp Park later this month."

Guess ill be driving out to Melton in 2 weeks time...will b great to see him in Melbourne.

triplev123
    Let's just hope that he gets to the gate in one piece and that, on the eve of the race, he's not abducted and extensively probed by Extraterrestrials...or that a South American Pigmy stowaway with mischief on his mind doesn't emerge from a carelessly left unlocked shipping container armed with a blow pipe and fire a posioned dart into his backside...or that the horse doesn't suffer some sort of a Demonic Possession episode or similar.

Senior Member 4YO Lucky Camilla"s Lovechild will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Leigh Stollery
    An enigma wrapped in a connundrom! Auckland Reactor not VVV.

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Maorisidol has a spectacular aura about Maorisidol's Avatar
    Real Name
    Ash Singh
    Quote Originally Posted by triplev123 View Post
    Let's just hope that he gets to the gate in one piece and that, on the eve of the race, he's not abducted and extensively probed by Extraterrestrials...or that a South American Pigmy stowaway with mischief on his mind doesn't emerge from a carelessly left unlocked shipping container armed with a blow pipe and fire a posioned dart into his backside...or that the horse doesn't suffer some sort of a Demonic Possession episode or similar.
    hook line and sinker Jaimie, didnt take u long at all...

triplev123
    Old habits die hard.

Member Gelding Itisi will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Mick Tobias
    Just a thought, maybe they send him over to Luke, going by threads on the other link he would be good thing in any race

Real Name
    Ash Singh
    Quote Originally Posted by Itisi View Post
    Just a thought, maybe they send him over to Luke, going by threads on the other link he would be good thing in any race
    Mick as much as I u may b joking, I think that would absolutely make him as a horse.
    Look what Franco Jamar did, I reckon Reactor would do even better...

Banned Yearling Trotter is on a distinguished road
    Real Name
    Brendan Jones
    So luke is better then purdon now??? Franco jamar galloped more times then anything, yes he won a few over here but I honestly don't think he improved at all

aussiebreno
    Quote Originally Posted by Trotter View Post
    So luke is better then purdon now??? Franco jamar galloped more times then anything, yes he won a few over here but I honestly don't think he improved at all
    A distant also ran who started long odds in the ID to a 3rd favourite in the Miracle Mile?

I think thats improvement.
    Whether McCarthy was the reason I don't know (eg horse was only 4 last season) but the horse definitely improved imo.

triplev123
    Quote Originally Posted by Trotter View Post
    [VVV] I reckon Trainers to horses are like a woman to the eye or a bottle of wine to the palate. I've got a mate who likes women with thick calves and fat ankles & he drinks Houghtons White Burgundy. Seperately or combined, each would kill a brown dog so work that one out.
    Similarly, it is simply not possible that any one Trainer can be all things to every single horse. It's a different racing code I know however a friend of mine has a good piece of a TB that was sacked by 4, that's right, 4 high profile, well known & successful Trainers...only to ultimately see a kind of relative knockabout get hold of the horse, work out a few things that were not quite right with it and get it going forward like a train without a station.

+ Reply to Thread