Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Auckland Reactor sets out on Inters mission

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Maorisidol has a spectacular aura about Maorisidol's Avatar
    Real Name
    Ash Singh
    Quote Originally Posted by Trotter View Post
    So luke is better then purdon now??? Franco jamar galloped more times then anything, yes he won a few over here but I honestly don't think he improved at all
    Trotter , mate that is one of the best examples of spurting out oral garbage before your brain has a chance to know what happened.

When he joined Luke,
    Won
    Won
    Won
    Won
    Won
    Won
    7th
    Won
    Miracle Mile 5th
    $138,175 This Season in Australia...

"I honestly don't think he improved at all" wanna think about that again?

Super Moderator Horse Of The Year teecee has a spectacular aura about teecee's Avatar
    Real Name
    Tony Cahill
    [QUOTE=Maorisidol;15515]Trotter , mate that is one of the best examples of spurting out oral garbage before your brain has a chance to know what happened.

I have a feeling you can think of a better way to express your views than what I see above.
    It is fair enough for someone to express the view that LM did not improve Franco Jamar such that he can win 6 for Luke. The horse came to him as a 12 race winner in his homeland racing against stronger opposition on the whole than Luke has generally asked him to compete against. As Luke has previously said about the horse..."I got him at the right time"....having come off a close second to David Hercules....(reputedly one of Australia's better animals).. in the Breeder's Crown.

Banned Yearling Trotter is on a distinguished road
    Real Name
    Brendan Jones
    He already won 12 and came over here with huge huge wraps with them aiming at MM. Horse didn't improve and raced the best in nz. Luke stated he got him at right time and all he had too do was throw a bridle on him race day and keep him ticking over. Wake up to yourself Ash you make yourself sound like a fool in that post. My "oral garbage" is nothin on the crap dribblin off your chin champ palleeassee

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Maorisidol has a spectacular aura about Maorisidol's Avatar
    Real Name
    Ash Singh
    Quote Originally Posted by Trotter View Post
    He already won 12 and came over here with huge huge wraps with them aiming at MM. Horse didn't improve and raced the best in nz. Luke stated he got him at right time and all he had too do was throw a bridle on him race day and keep him ticking over. Wake up to yourself Ash you make yourself sound like a fool in that post. My "oral garbage" is nothin on the crap dribblin off your chin champ palleeassee
    No worries Trotter, i may have gone a bit hard on you a bit quick, but when u say things like "Franco jamar galloped more times then anything" but he WON 5 out of 7, it kinda implies he didnt run well...
    and then "yes he won a few over here" again, 5/7!!! 2/7 is a few to me...
    now i dont know what mile rates he won in back in NZ, and i assume not too many 1609's but putting a couple of 1:51 MR's a 52 and a 53 winning MR i reckon thats pretty impressive, and in my humble opinion it will have made him a better and particularly faster horse, we'll see when he resumes in NZ.
    His Vic Cup effort was massive.

Banned Yearling Trotter is on a distinguished road
    Real Name
    Brendan Jones
    Yes Vic cup big run. Note tho he did gallop out in 2 starts that he won... Remember???

Real Name
    Ash Singh
    Quote Originally Posted by Maorisidol View Post
    see this story...http://www.harnesslink.com/www/Article.cgi?ID=94991

"A start in the 2012 Inter Dominion Championships depends entirely on how the son of Mach Three comes through a couple of Free-For-All races (starting on Friday week) at Melton's Tabcorp Park later this month."

Guess ill be driving out to Melton in 2 weeks time...will b great to see him in Melbourne.
    Great to see the Reactor in the flesh in Ballarat.
    Raced in the death for last mile, broke Bondys track record by 1 second, and he has to be better next week for Hunter Cup.

Member Yearling M.John will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Michael Johnson
    He was good, seems to have settled down alot, steps away and isnt latching on and pulling himself into the ground. But as good as he went last night he wont get past Jaccka Clive next week.

Super Moderator Horse Of The Year teecee has a spectacular aura about teecee's Avatar
    Real Name
    Tony Cahill
    Quote Originally Posted by M.John View Post
    He was good, seems to have settled down alot, steps away and isnt latching on and pulling himself into the ground. But as good as he went last night he wont get past Jaccka Clive next week.
    What an Extraordinary statement..!!!!

Real Name
    Ash Singh
    Quote Originally Posted by M.John View Post
    You gotta ask yourself M.John, is Reactor a death seat horse?
    I'd say not.
    Will he improve on his first run in 12 weeks where he sat in the death and ran a track record?
    I think so.
    Can he beat Jaccka Clive?
    Gotta agree with teecee here...Hell Yeah!

Member Yearling M.John will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Michael Johnson
    Jaccka Clive is the perfect hunter cup horse. Steps, tough, run all day. He will be off the front, if he steps away he will bully his way to the front and will be mighty hard to beat. I wouldn't be lining up to back Auckland Reactor. Yes he should improve, no he definitely won't sit in the death and win next week and with Purdon driving him he will be given every chance but how many times in the pas few years has everyone got all exited about this horse for everything to come un done.

How ism statement unbelievable? How is Jaccka Clives run last week not the perfect Hunter Cup trial. Goes that good this week and he'll win.

+ Reply to Thread