Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: Auckland Reactor sets out on Inters mission

Super Moderator Horse Of The Year teecee has a spectacular aura about teecee's Avatar
    Real Name
    Tony Cahill
    There's hardly a need to listen to rumours about Purdon horses.
    They have one of the most up to date websites around with all the upto date news on all horses running from the stables.

aussiebreno
    Flight home for the yearlings Purdon purchased last night perhaps?

I don't really care too much or know but just putting an idea out there.

Super Moderator Horse Of The Year teecee has a spectacular aura about teecee's Avatar
    Real Name
    Tony Cahill
    Highview Tommy did not go ahead with payments for the Inter Dominion series and only Auckland Reactor will represent the stable in Perth all going well.
    Taken from ALL STARS website..!!!!

Member Filly remington will become famous soon enough remington's Avatar
    Real Name
    joshua tinning
    Horses
    il tesoro, total control
    pretty sure i just herd purdon say on skyracing that "perth trip is cemented

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Maorisidol has a spectacular aura about Maorisidol's Avatar
    Real Name
    Ash Singh
    Great run Reactor, another track record i believe i heard, better run than last week, definitely improved...
    Smoken Up 1:51.1 amazing, awesome effort to Decorated Jasper too...
    Perth ID is gettin better.

Senior Member Horse Of The Year broncobrad has a spectacular aura about
    Real Name
    Brad Leach
    Found it hard to come up with an excuse for Reactor last night, he sat 3 wide probably a tad longer than he hoped to, but then got cover and an unimpeded run to the line after going at exactly the right time...maybe a fitness issue? Sets him up for Perth though. Choice Achiever would have been a tragedy beaten after being driven perfectly only to get smashed at the 120m, lose momentum and balance before being picked up by Butt and winning with authority. The standard may have been a bit down this year but what a finish with four of them going over the line together. Great Stuff...Even tho' I backed the Reactor!

Senior Member 4YO p plater will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    bailey martin
    Auckland Reactor has returned to New Zealand today but will go to Perth next weekend from NZ....strange but true

mark diegutis
    One thing is for sure . It's better to have Auckland Reactor over here than not . This posting has seen some great debate and I agree with you Brad . The Hunter Cup was a great race and lived up to its history . At very least the horse will add a stack of interest to the race that I beleive is the ultimate harness racing event .

Member Gelding Mister JayKO will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Stu Black
    I read now he is only 50/50 for the Inters because he is tired! I am not into bagging horses in anyway shape or form, however given the hype and propaganda that has surrounded this horse from day dot, his inability to match it week in and week out with the best combined with the litany of excuses will prevent him from ever being put in the category that on raw ability he might belong. For me he will always be the villain who cost Blacks A Fake five conseucutive Inter Dominions in a row, because - in my opinion - without his uncontrollable pulling in the death, Mr Feelgood doesn't get the last shot at poor old Blackie.

Senior Member 4YO p plater will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    bailey martin
    If Auckland Reactor is tired now, how will the decision to return to NZ and increase his flying time to Perth help him recover

+ Reply to Thread