Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: WA Pacing Cup

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Greg Hando will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Greg Hando
    Sure was a good win i don't think i've seen a horse run a quicker last furlong in that company before it would be interesting to know the last furlong time .
    Have whoever you want on but don't ever have yourself on

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Mighty Atom will become famous soon enough Mighty Atom's Avatar
    Real Name
    Rod Reeves
    Occupation
    retired
    To be fair to Mr F and the others from the east I think they need a little time to acclimatise. It has been stifling hot with high humidity other in the west for the past week. It is difficult coming from very mild weather in the east to here.It was the same problem Motu Crusader faced in 2010 Golden Nugget - stifling heat.
    Last edited by Mighty Atom; 01-14-2012 at 07:43 PM.

triplev123
    Quote Originally Posted by M.John View Post
    A trip like that at GP and he won't be beaten in the final, he could take 5 lenghths of Smoken Up around the bends on his home track. Smoken Up couldn't get around Newcastle, god help him at GP. Home town advantage will be a major plus for Imthemightyquinn.
    [VVV] I agree. There might arguably be tougher horses around but if there's one with more tactical high speed I'm yet to see it. If he's on your back turning for home you're in trouble.

+ Reply to Thread