Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: NY Sprint @ Melton Friday night

Senior Member Colt Phoenix will become famous soon enough Phoenix's Avatar
    Real Name
    Panos Kambas

NY Sprint @ Melton Friday night

Melpark Major should romp it in Friday night.. Only Cincinatti Kid and Karlsruhe are the other classy runners.. but not in the same form as Melpark Major.

Smoken Up's visit to S.A will ensure Melpark Major starts at around the $1.30 quote...

Real Name
    Panos Kambas
    and up in Brisbane, Be Good Johnny should win the FFA 1660m Race 7.

Member Filly peacheymagic will become famous soon enough peacheymagic's Avatar
    Real Name
    Unknown
    And a runner of note at Menangle race 5 on Friday is God Send a potential derby winner having his first start in Aus after leaving the Mark Purdon barn. Looked very smart when winning his last two races before being injured will be intrigued to see what he is paying on fixed odds!

nat
    Georgetown posted a 1:54MR trial over 2190m last week at Shepparton he will go along way to winning the sprint on Friday night if he run clean and dosent gallop and at good odds if Melpark Major is the fav.

Real Name
    Panos Kambas
    ah yes I forgot about that time trial... but I still think Melpark Major will be too good here. I'm a bit dissapointed that the connections and the Tubbs camp have chosen not to take Melpark Major interstate but to stay in Victoria to chase the country cups and the big metro races. I still think he has what it takes on the Grand Circuit, but then again, the connections and the trainer know best..

Real Name
    Panos Kambas
    Quote Originally Posted by nat View Post
    Georgetown posted a 1:54MR trial over 2190m last week at Shepparton he will go along way to winning the sprint on Friday night if he run clean and dosent gallop and at good odds if Melpark Major is the fav.
    And if Georgetown wins then MJL would have silenced his many critics.

Speaking of critics.. where is our favourite friend Caleb? I wonder why he's not on this forum. We could all have some juicy stouches with him.

Real Name
    Panos Kambas
    and the open class at Menangle has Lonestar Legend v Min Min Lights v Rohan Home v Holy Camp Boy over 2300m. I can see Lonestar Legend burning out to get the lead and for Holy Camp Boy to come over the top.

Also, hasn't Rohan Home dropped off ever since the Newcastle Mile..

And Atomic Ark hasn't been the same ever since coming down from Brisbane..

Real Name
    Panos Kambas
    another interesting horse this weekend is Cosmic Under Fire in the Hobart Cup Sunday night. Chris Alford has been listed as driving. . . and a notable absence is Gedlee..

Geez I love Tuesday nights.. because I can have a look on the Australian Harness Racing website and check out the fields for the weekend's races..

Real Name
    Panos Kambas
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix View Post
    another interesting horse this weekend is Cosmic Under Fire in the Hobart Cup Sunday night. Chris Alford has been listed as driving. . . and a notable absence is Gedlee..
    Hmmmmmmmmmmm Chris is not driving in Hobart now... but I still like Cosmic Under Fire anyway...

Not a bad weekend with great horses all around Australia.... Smoken Up, Melpark Major, Washakie, ITMQ, Has The Answers, Be Good Johnny.. Adelaide, Perth, Melbourne, Brisbane, Sydney... LOVE IT.

Flashing Red
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix View Post
    Hmmmmmmmmmmm Chris is not driving in Hobart now... but I still like Cosmic Under Fire anyway...

Not a bad weekend with great horses all around Australia.... Smoken Up, Melpark Major, Washakie, ITMQ, Has The Answers, Be Good Johnny.. Adelaide, Perth, Melbourne, Brisbane, Sydney... LOVE IT.
    Yeah it's great spending an evening in front of the TV watching the good horses!

+ Reply to Thread