Banned Yearling zipzap will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Larry Watson
    Occupation
    Resting
    Horses
    fast ones

They know on Betfair

Once again all they wanted to do was lay Buckeye Nation at any odds over $3.0 and kept pushing it out to 3.65 to get more out of it. then the next race all they wanted to do was back our sixpence so they got the lot. then our cullens crown was backed for plenty again.

There is also someone on Betfair who appears to lay J byrne mounts and when he produces they never win he layed one the other day @2.50 plus which was 1.60 and got the lot then backed up in the next race to grab some cream for the pie.

Same thing happens with the lang camp in Vic someone seems to know when to back and when to lay.

you can tell its the same people because they want to get set for anything they can and just keep on taking more.
    Last edited by zipzap; 01-14-2012 at 09:51 PM. Reason: update

Member Yearling M.John will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Michael Johnson
    Didn't take a genius to work out that buckeye nation couldn't win with Irish sailor being in the race. But you are right it is un canny how some people know when to lay.

Real Name
    Larry Watson
    Occupation
    Resting
    Horses
    fast ones
    I tested them out one night when they wanted to lay one i put in 10c more and they went 20c more in a matter of seconds everytime. then i went the opposite way when they loaded up the layside with something they wanted to back and i would put in 20c less and they would be prepared to take the shorter odds everytime .

triplev123
    That's not a human. You're betting against a Bot.

Real Name
    Larry Watson
    Occupation
    Resting
    Horses
    fast ones
    yes i am aware of that but a human activates the bot

+ Reply to Thread