Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Blue magic

Senior Member 3YO barney will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    brian campbell

Blue magic

Any of you learned gentlemen or ladies heard about this .Just finshed reading about it and the trainers that got done for it included quite a few well know ones.
    I will add this is not recently but in the not too distant past and some of the trainers mentioned are training today including one that has just been suspended again.

Super Moderator Horse Of The Year teecee has a spectacular aura about teecee's Avatar
    Real Name
    Tony Cahill
    Yes the BLUE MAGIC saga is a well known and publicised episode in Harness Racing on both sides of the ditch.
    Mainstream media dragged the industry through the mire in a manner that the current issue in NSW pales into insignificance.
    Hopefully we have moved on from this. Blue Magic!!! (a term penned by the mainstream media)

Senior Member 3YO barney will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    brian campbell
    Im afraid we havent for a simple reason one guy who was done for it has just been done again this time co2 readings never learn.
    I must admit i hadnt heard much about blue magic .Just read about it in a underbelly book i was given.Then maybe i had and just forgotten about it.

aussiebreno
    Quote Originally Posted by barney View Post
    Im afraid we havent for a simple reason one guy who was done for it has just been done again this time co2 readings never learn.
    I must admit i hadnt heard much about blue magic .Just read about it in a underbelly book i was given.Then maybe i had and just forgotten about it.
    I read that Underbelly (read the whole series FWIW) book a few months ago, although I knew about it previously. Skimming the chapters I seen the title blue magic and unfortantely knew instantly that this was more bad publicity for harness racing. From memory the book names about 5 guys who got positives, one of who co-incidently made a couple of posts at the time I was reading the book!!

+ Reply to Thread