Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Interdominion

Senior Member 2YO Harold Parker is an unknown quantity at this point
    Real Name
    Robert Parker

Interdominion

Do you guys like anything at longer odds ?

I'm on Lombo Navigator @ $150 & $41. I'm a fan of the horse and from a nice draw and with a Howard James Drive of the Century could upset.

and @ $8.50 Mr Feelgood looks interesting. Terrible drive last week. He should of gestured to the Old Man to bugger off. Seriously, how is Auckland Reactor shorter than Mr Feelgood ?
    Last edited by Harold Parker; 01-19-2012 at 06:29 PM.

Real Name
    Robert Parker
    Disclaimer : you have to go back as far as Warrior Khan in Jack Morris' Albion Park Interdom the last time I swung for the fences and connected.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-20xatysb9A

I was on Jofess though in 2004. From memory I think I got him around 33-1 or thereabouts. Loved that horse. Needed a wheelbarrow leaving Moonee Valley in 2002 when he won the VIC Cup. 50-1, never forget those ones : )
    Last edited by Harold Parker; 01-19-2012 at 01:10 AM. Reason: Race

Real Name
    Robert Parker
    93 Jack Morris ... Wow !! He was 4-6 I think from memory but in any race other than an ID final he was a 1-5 lock. I remember it as a bit of a walkover but looking back, it was a great field on paper. Level Advice finished last. Biggest plunge I've ever seen at HP was that horse. I'm pretty sure it was the last race on the card. The Peace Boys at their very best. Although they only got a hold of him the following week : )

+ Reply to Thread