Hybrid View

Banned Yearling candykisses will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    cassie dodds
    Occupation
    stablehand

Harness forum ?????

Hi Fellow Members

I was banned by ( I believe by Flashing Red) for and I'll quote "If your only contribution is to accuse the successful then you should go some where else".

First off I challenge F R to show me were in any of my post that I have accused any one of anything , If she can I will gladly donate $200 to her favorite charity .
    If she can't I will expect her apology .

There is a huge difference between expressing one's suspicions and accusing some one.
    As for the bit about successful people well F R our jails are full of successful people .
    Being successful does not make you immune to doing the wrong thing.

I was under the impression that this was a harness forum and as such we would be talking about topics that are the main topic of conversation within the harness racing network .
    Surely there is no more talked about topic at the moment than performance enhancing drugs.

Unless you think pictures of Tripple V's Yearling or aussiebrenno's tips for the Wagga meeting are more worthy of discussion.

I have attended 5 meetings in the last 2 weeks in and around the Sydney metro area(could F R tell us how many she has attended) and I can tell you that the sole topic of discussion is what is being used ( no longer if it is being used) and not by the old mate that trains a winner every pancake day but by trainers that are household names in the game.

Did any one notice the front page of the trotguide this week?
    ITPP has been around for 4 years , Why is H.R.N.S.W. suddenly working on a test for it .
    Even during the 18 months or so that the Green Light was going on no one thought that ITPP was being used because the horses were probably full of Bi-Carb which gave them a length or 2 advantage nothing out of the ordinary compared to what we are seeing at the moment.

So why the sudden urgency in finding a test for ITPP?
    Do they think horses are suddenly improving?
    Are they seeing horses now winning by big margins hard held.
    Maybe they are seeing a trainer winning at never seen before %'s

A Forum is supposed to be a place you can discuss topics without fear or favour ,but it appears that if a member has a different view to a moderator ( WELL ONE IN PARTICULAR) they get banned.

To highlight this point I would remind fellow members of a post by a frequent poster that called a fellow member a pedophile and accused them of rape and beastiallity but did not get banned ,yet myself and others have been banned for merely expressing our suspicions of wrong doings.

I think it is about time some of the keyboard warriors took off their rose coloured glasses and got out from behind the computers ,get themselves to a meeting or 2 and find out what the general consensus is amongst the harness racing fraternity .

This will probably be my last post as I will no doubt get banned by F R for expressing my views .
    If that is the case than I will no longer bother to subscribe to this forum as I believe to silence some one because they have a different view to you is a restriction of one's freedom to express their views.

CASSIE
    Last edited by candykisses; 01-22-2012 at 11:59 PM.

Member Gelding The Rainmaker will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Eric Strong
    Quote Originally Posted by candykisses View Post
    Hi Fellow Members

I was banned by ( I believe by Flashing Red) for and I'll quote "If your only contribution is to accuse the successful then you should go some where else".

First off I challenge F R to show me were in any of my post that I have accused any one of anything , If she can I will gladly donate $200 to her favorite charity .
    If she can't I will expect her apology .

There is a huge difference between expressing one's suspicions and accusing some one.
    As for the bit about successful people well F R our jails are full of successful people .
    Being successful does not make you immune to doing the wrong thing.

I was under the impression that this was a harness forum and as such we would be talking about topics that are the main topic of conversation within the harness racing network .
    Surely there is no more talked about topic at the moment than performance enhancing drugs.

Unless you think pictures of Tripple V's Yearling or aussiebrenno's tips for the Wagga meeting are more worthy of discussion.

I have attended 5 meetings in the last 2 weeks in and around the Sydney metro area(could F R tell us how many she has attended) and I can tell you that the sole topic of discussion is what is being used ( no longer if it is being used) and not by the old mate that trains a winner every pancake day but by trainers that are household names in the game.

Did any one notice the front page of the trotguide this week?
    ITPP has been around for 4 years , Why is H.R.N.S.W. suddenly working on a test for it .
    Even during the 18 months or so that the Green Light was going on no one thought that ITPP was being used because the horses were probably full of Bi-Carb which gave them a length or 2 advantage nothing out of the ordinary compared to what we are seeing at the moment.

So why the sudden urgency in finding a test for ITPP?
    Do they think horses are suddenly improving?
    Are they seeing horses now winning by big margins hard held.
    Maybe they are seeing a trainer winning at never seen before %'s

A Forum is supposed to be a place you can discuss topics without fear or favour ,but it appears that if a member has a different view to a moderator ( WELL ONE IN PARTICULAR) they get banned.

To highlight this point I would remind fellow members of a post by a frequent poster that called a fellow member a pedophile and accused them of rape and beastiallity but did not get banned ,yet myself and others have been banned for merely expressing our suspicions of wrong doings.

I think it is about time some of the keyboard warriors took off their rose coloured glasses and got out from behind the computers ,get themselves to a meeting or 2 and find out what the general consensus is amongst the harness racing fraternity .

This will probably be my last post as I will no doubt get banned by F R for expressing my views .
    If that is the case than I will no longer bother to subscribe to this forum as I believe to silence some one because they have a different view to you is a restriction of one's freedom to express their views.

CASSIE

Brilliant post.

Administrator 3YO admin will become famous soon enough admin's Avatar
    Real Name
    Jules Boven
    Occupation
    Marketing Manager
    Horses
    Charge Forward
    I will let Flashing Red respond to this if she wants, but please post things like this in the correct forum. Moving this now.

Please note though, that comments like this: "[Edited]" could be considered libellous and this entire site can get shut down for one little remark.
    Last edited by admin; 01-23-2012 at 12:08 AM. Reason: Removed quote
    Please read the rules before posting.

Harnesslink Marketing Manager

Real Name
    cassie dodds
    Occupation
    stablehand
    Thank you Admin

I have edited my post as to not mention any names .

I would have preferred to have this post on the main forum as I have been a regular contributor on same.

Cassie

Senior Member 2YO Starship Captain will become famous soon enough Starship Captain's Avatar
    Real Name
    Jason Cash
    I'll find a place to rest my spirit if I can Perhaps I may become a highwayman again
    Occupation
    Starship Captain
    Candykisses folllow the link
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_forum

Real Name
    cassie dodds
    Occupation
    stablehand
    Quote Originally Posted by Starship Captain View Post
    Candykisses folllow the link
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_forum
    Hi Jason
    Too much info for me to read can you be more specific in the relevance .

Cassie

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Maorisidol has a spectacular aura about Maorisidol's Avatar
    Real Name
    Ash Singh
    Cassie, you once got this advice from William...

Hi Cassie
    I've enjoyed reading your posts and it's good to have you on this forum. I hope that you don't get involved in any personal stuff or flaming because from what I have seen that usually ends in people disappearing from the discussion, which would be a shame in your case. This is an emotive issue in some respects but lets all stick to the issue and try to leave the personal stuff to one side.

Good advice I feel.
    Now we have disagreed with each other re the LM scenario and we r both welcome to our opinions, I have nothing against u.
    Hopefully u won't come back to me with "whatever, stick it up your..."

Just also think that one day u may work for another Trainer than u work for today, and on the good old internet, everything u write is there forever, every attitude, every word, every feeling, every "feel or vibe" that u write is a representation of who u r as a person...many people have lost jobs because of what they wrote on for example Facebook, or not got jobs in the future..

Real Name
    cassie dodds
    Occupation
    stablehand
    Quote Originally Posted by Maorisidol View Post
    Cassie, you once got this advice from William...

Hi Cassie
    I've enjoyed reading your posts and it's good to have you on this forum. I hope that you don't get involved in any personal stuff or flaming because from what I have seen that usually ends in people disappearing from the discussion, which would be a shame in your case. This is an emotive issue in some respects but lets all stick to the issue and try to leave the personal stuff to one side.

Good advice I feel.
    Now we have disagreed with each other re the LM scenario and we r both welcome to our opinions, I have nothing against u.
    Hopefully u won't come back to me with "whatever, stick it up your..."

Just also think that one day u may work for another Trainer than u work for today, and on the good old internet, everything u write is there forever, every attitude, every word, every feeling, every "feel or vibe" that u write is a representation of who u r as a person...many people have lost jobs because of what they wrote on for example Facebook, or not got jobs in the future..
    Ash

How could you ever think I would be so rude as to tell you to "stick it up your..."

I hear what you are saying re what you say cumming back to bite you someday , but I was brought up to speak your mind and stick to what you believe .
    If people don't like what I say that is fine with me , I just hope they don't get offended when I stick up for my rite to have an opinion.

Cassie

Administrator 3YO admin will become famous soon enough admin's Avatar
    Real Name
    Jules Boven
    Occupation
    Marketing Manager
    Horses
    Charge Forward
    Thank you Admin

I have edited my post as to not mention any names .

I would have preferred to have this post on the main forum as I have been a regular contributor on same.

Cassie
    Thanks Cassie.

The Australian Forum isn't really the "main forum" it just seems like that because most members are from Oz. Posting stuff in the correct section means it is easily available to others to view should somebody have a similar situation to you down the line. Also many people reading the Australian section just want to read what's happening in Aussie Racing, and might not be interested in your issue. So the rules are there to help make it easier for people to read what they are interested in.

Hi Jason
    Too much info for me to read can you be more specific in the relevance .

Cassie
    I would note that in New Zealand (where we are based) we have no laws like this (at least last time I checked) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Section...ns_Decency_Act

Although even if we did you could still get taken to court. From a legal perspective, writing in a public forum is in no way analogous with chatting to people at the track.
    Please read the rules before posting.

Harnesslink Marketing Manager

Member Gelding Just Saying will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Scott Crameri
    Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    From a legal perspective, writing in a public forum is in no way analogous with chatting to people at the track.
    This is exactly what some people don't understand. In public you need to discuss issues of corruption in a generalized fashion. Not name names.

Closed Thread