Quote Originally Posted by candykisses View Post
I have attended 5 meetings in the last 2 weeks in and around the Sydney metro area(could F R tell us how many she has attended) and I can tell you that the sole topic of discussion is what is being used ( no longer if it is being used) and not by the old mate that trains a winner every pancake day but by trainers that are household names in the game.

To highlight this point I would remind fellow members of a post by a frequent poster that called a fellow member a pedophile and accused them of rape and beastiallity but did not get banned ,yet myself and others have been banned for merely expressing our suspicions of wrong doings.

I think it is about time some of the keyboard warriors took off their rose coloured glasses and got out from behind the computers ,get themselves to a meeting or 2 and find out what the general consensus is amongst the harness racing fraternity .
A) If thats all you have to talk about at the 5 meetings you attended in the last two weeks I feel sorry for you.
B) Context.
C) You've picked on the wrong person in Flashing Red if you think she isn't well travelled and versed.