Quote Originally Posted by candykisses View Post
Ash Ash Ash I can't believe you want to go there.
One would have thought you would be punch drunk by now from all the punishment you have taken with your watered down stats and your constant efforts in trying to convince yourself that something that is so obvious to so many is not really happening after all.
Just off the top of my head check out the form leading up to a stable transfer ( not their old form or their good form against such and such, just their form leading up to the change of stable) can you do that for me Ash.

I'll just give you 4 to start with as I don't want to upset you too much, Mandy Rambo, Artifactor, Roman Stride, and last but certainly not least Lilac stride.

When you have had a look at those 4 if you want more I'm sure I wont have to dig too deep.

CASSIE

P.S re not replying to a post it is a little difficult when you have been gagged.
ARTIFACTOR?????? It won 1 of its first 8 starts with LM and in that race it failed to break 2minutes around Menangle in that win. Then after leaving his stable proceeded to win its next 3. Cmon Cassie you can do better than that surely. Instead of wasting your time here with the same relentless drawl send your horses to him and book your flights to Perth to cheer them on. If everyone sends their horses there he may end up putting you on as a stablehand.