Roll With Joe
Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 39

Thread: Harness forum ?????

  1. #11
    Senior Member Stallion aussiebreno has a spectacular aura about
    Real Name
    Brendan Bryce
    Posts
    2,669
    Quote Originally Posted by candykisses View Post
    I have attended 5 meetings in the last 2 weeks in and around the Sydney metro area(could F R tell us how many she has attended) and I can tell you that the sole topic of discussion is what is being used ( no longer if it is being used) and not by the old mate that trains a winner every pancake day but by trainers that are household names in the game.

    To highlight this point I would remind fellow members of a post by a frequent poster that called a fellow member a pedophile and accused them of rape and beastiallity but did not get banned ,yet myself and others have been banned for merely expressing our suspicions of wrong doings.

    I think it is about time some of the keyboard warriors took off their rose coloured glasses and got out from behind the computers ,get themselves to a meeting or 2 and find out what the general consensus is amongst the harness racing fraternity .
    A) If thats all you have to talk about at the 5 meetings you attended in the last two weeks I feel sorry for you.
    B) Context.
    C) You've picked on the wrong person in Flashing Red if you think she isn't well travelled and versed.

  2. #12
    Senior Member 3YO strong persuader has a spectacular aura about strong persuader's Avatar
    Real Name
    Phil Bourke
    Location
    Blayney, NSW, Australia
    Posts
    200
    Felt this article was appropriate and probably captures the emotion of how many in the industry are feeling right now.
    http://www.harnessracingupdate.com/r.../hru012212.pdf
    Warning: Horses are expensive, addictive, and may impair the ability to use common sense.

  3. #13
    Banned Yearling candykisses will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    cassie dodds
    Occupation
    stablehand
    Posts
    39
    Quote Originally Posted by strong persuader View Post
    Felt this article was appropriate and probably captures the emotion of how many in the industry are feeling right now.
    http://www.harnessracingupdate.com/r.../hru012212.pdf
    What an incredible article thank you Phil.

    I think this is exactly what many members have been trying to get across ,that people with knowledge can sense when something is not quite right.

    Cassie

  4. #14
    Senior Member 2YO Starship Captain will become famous soon enough Starship Captain's Avatar
    Real Name
    Jason Cash
    Location
    I'll find a place to rest my spirit if I can Perhaps I may become a highwayman again
    Occupation
    Starship Captain
    Posts
    192
    You are lucky to have knowledge Cassie, you should appy to become a moderator or the moderator's moderator.

  5. #15
    Senior Member Horse Of The Year Maorisidol has a spectacular aura about Maorisidol's Avatar
    Real Name
    Ash Singh
    Posts
    692
    Quote Originally Posted by candykisses View Post
    What an incredible article thank you Phil.

    I think this is exactly what many members have been trying to get across ,that people with knowledge can sense when something is not quite right.

    Cassie
    And many others with knowledge think things are above board.
    Mangos reply to you re Lettucereason fairly mathematically explains the horses ability running against the likes of Sushi Sushi and Excel Stride, u didnt reply to his comment...

    Re the American based article above, i do believe one Lou Pena who has been discussed on Harnesslink many times for his massive turnarounds, is the main source of stats for that article.
    You have stated that LM's horses have had a 50-100 meter improvement in a matter of weeks, i did ask you previously that as you KNOW this for fact, what are those horses names so we can search those horses online at harness.org.au?
    This is the whole point Cassie, names dates times =facts as opposed to "on track rumours inuendo assumptions accusations" that DONT have evidence.
    Please show EVIDENCE by supplying more than 2 names of horses who have had statistical turnarounds beyond "normal".
    Convince me with a name or 2 so i can do my own research.
    In all the LM threads on here no person has yet to show a race or a horse where it has done a "Lou Pena" type of radical turnaround such as the horse who beat Auckland Reactor in America who was a claimer and then came out and did a 1:47?
    Give me a track
    Give me what race
    Give me a name
    Show us all and lets put this thing to bed...

  6. #16
    Banned Yearling candykisses will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    cassie dodds
    Occupation
    stablehand
    Posts
    39
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiebreno View Post
    A) If thats all you have to talk about at the 5 meetings you attended in the last two weeks I feel sorry for you.
    B) Context.
    C) You've picked on the wrong person in Flashing Red if you think she isn't well travelled and versed.
    Funny thing that ,owners and trainers that feel they are being screwed over talking about who and what is doing the screwing.

    Your right of course Brendan ,they should be talking about aussiebrendans tips for Wagga trots or better still aussiebrenno 's market for the Western Australia Pacing Cup,( $5.50 I'm Themightyquinn wasn't it) ,stick with the bean counting Brendan you'd go broke as a bookie.


    As for your reference to me picking on Flashing Red I simply asked her to point out were I have accused anyone ,and inquired as to how many NSW meetings she has attended lately

    I'm sure as a fellow strapper she would be only too pleased to help me out.
    I did note that she put the month before the day when pointing out the period of my ban ,so I'm guessing that is her way of telling us all that she has spent time in the States as I don't think they teach kids to do it that way in Fairfield .


    Cassie

  7. #17
    Senior Member Stallion aussiebreno has a spectacular aura about
    Real Name
    Brendan Bryce
    Posts
    2,669
    Quote Originally Posted by candykisses View Post
    Funny thing that ,owners and trainers that feel they are being screwed over talking about who and what is doing the screwing.
    You said 'sole' thing being talked about. Either you're telling porkies or in real life you also enjoy relentlessly rehashing the same yarn on poor innocent bystanders.

    Your right of course Brendan ,they should be talking about aussiebrendans tips for Wagga trots or better still aussiebrenno 's market for the Western Australia Pacing Cup,( $5.50 I'm Themightyquinn wasn't it) ,stick with the bean counting Brendan you'd go broke as a bookie.
    Not particularly riveting topics I must say but neither is hearing a new spin with the basic point 'Luke McCarthy is a drugs cheat' every time I log in. Early 'market' posted just hours after field released and ITMQ is my favourite horse atm, so that didn't hurt one bit! But if you'd like to dig deeper...$5.50 = 18% of market. Started $4 = 25% market. Mr Feelgood $2 = 50% market started $1.60 = 62.5% market. The 12.5% market advantage with Mr Feelgood would have more than made up for the 7% loss with ITMQ. (not too mention I only set my market 85-100% whereas if it was 120% it would have been pretty spot on in regards to the favourite and the winners starting prices) I note you had nothing to say about this before the race either...


    As for your reference to me picking on Flashing Red I simply asked her to point out were I have accused anyone do you really need that pointed out to you,and inquired as to how many NSW meetings she has attended lately

    I'm sure as a fellow strapper she would be only too pleased to help me out.
    I did note that she put the month before the day when pointing out the period of my ban ,so I'm guessing that is her way of telling us all that she has spent time in the States as I don't think they teach kids to do it that way in Fairfield .


    Cassie

  8. #18
    Banned Yearling candykisses will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    cassie dodds
    Occupation
    stablehand
    Posts
    39
    Quote Originally Posted by Maorisidol View Post
    And many others with knowledge think things are above board.
    Mangos reply to you re Lettucereason fairly mathematically explains the horses ability running against the likes of Sushi Sushi and Excel Stride, u didnt reply to his comment...

    Re the American based article above, i do believe one Lou Pena who has been discussed on Harnesslink many times for his massive turnarounds, is the main source of stats for that article.
    You have stated that LM's horses have had a 50-100 meter improvement in a matter of weeks, i did ask you previously that as you KNOW this for fact, what are those horses names so we can search those horses online at harness.org.au?
    This is the whole point Cassie, names dates times =facts as opposed to "on track rumours inuendo assumptions accusations" that DONT have evidence.
    Please show EVIDENCE by supplying more than 2 names of horses who have had statistical turnarounds beyond "normal".
    Convince me with a name or 2 so i can do my own research.
    In all the LM threads on here no person has yet to show a race or a horse where it has done a "Lou Pena" type of radical turnaround such as the horse who beat Auckland Reactor in America who was a claimer and then came out and did a 1:47?
    Give me a track
    Give me what race
    Give me a name
    Show us all and lets put this thing to bed...
    Ash Ash Ash I can't believe you want to go there.
    One would have thought you would be punch drunk by now from all the punishment you have taken with your watered down stats and your constant efforts in trying to convince yourself that something that is so obvious to so many is not really happening after all.
    Just off the top of my head check out the form leading up to a stable transfer ( not their old form or their good form against such and such, just their form leading up to the change of stable) can you do that for me Ash.

    I'll just give you 4 to start with as I don't want to upset you too much, Mandy Rambo, Artifactor, Roman Stride, and last but certainly not least Lilac stride.

    When you have had a look at those 4 if you want more I'm sure I wont have to dig too deep.

    CASSIE

    P.S re not replying to a post it is a little difficult when you have been gagged.

  9. #19
    Banned Yearling candykisses will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    cassie dodds
    Occupation
    stablehand
    Posts
    39
    [QUOTE=aussiebreno;16030][/QUOTE


    I do apologise to you Brendan .

    When I used the term SOLE I should have remembered that there would be people like your self who like to make them selves look clever ( only it has the opposite effect) and would target a obvious figure of speech to try and deflect away from the truth , That being that it is certainly the MAIN (is that better Brendan) topic of conversation going on around the tracks.

    I'm sure if you continued to bet 1 1/2 points over on as good a thing as quinny was you will go broke.

    As for !!!!!!!!!! do you really need that pointed out to you ??

    Well seem I was banned for it I don't think it is an unreasonable request.


    P.S I have not mentioned any trainers name in my post ,but everyone else seems happy to do so
    Last edited by candykisses; 01-23-2012 at 06:04 PM.

  10. #20
    Banned Yearling candykisses will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    cassie dodds
    Occupation
    stablehand
    Posts
    39
    Quote Originally Posted by Starship Captain View Post
    You are lucky to have knowledge Cassie, you should appy to become a moderator or the moderator's moderator.
    Nah not a good Idea as I still talk to a couple of the Boy's who are in trouble ( one has been charged and another is under investigation ), so I don't think that would be fair ,probably a conflict of interest or something. certainly not befitting of a Moderator
    Last edited by candykisses; 01-23-2012 at 06:05 PM.

Closed Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts