Roll With Joe
Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Harness forum ?????

Senior Member 3YO Gtrain has a spectacular aura about Gtrain's Avatar
    Real Name
    Grant Train
    Quote Originally Posted by candykisses View Post
    Ash Ash Ash I can't believe you want to go there.
    One would have thought you would be punch drunk by now from all the punishment you have taken with your watered down stats and your constant efforts in trying to convince yourself that something that is so obvious to so many is not really happening after all.
    Just off the top of my head check out the form leading up to a stable transfer ( not their old form or their good form against such and such, just their form leading up to the change of stable) can you do that for me Ash.

I'll just give you 4 to start with as I don't want to upset you too much, Mandy Rambo, Artifactor, Roman Stride, and last but certainly not least Lilac stride.

When you have had a look at those 4 if you want more I'm sure I wont have to dig too deep.

CASSIE

P.S re not replying to a post it is a little difficult when you have been gagged.
    ARTIFACTOR?????? It won 1 of its first 8 starts with LM and in that race it failed to break 2minutes around Menangle in that win. Then after leaving his stable proceeded to win its next 3. Cmon Cassie you can do better than that surely. Instead of wasting your time here with the same relentless drawl send your horses to him and book your flights to Perth to cheer them on. If everyone sends their horses there he may end up putting you on as a stablehand.

aussiebreno
    [QUOTE=candykisses;16032]
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiebreno View Post
    [/QUOTE

I do apologise to you Brendan .

When I used the term SOLE I should have remembered that there would be people like your self who like to make them selves look clever ( only it has the opposite effect) and would target a obvious figure of speech to try and deflect away from the truth , That being that it is certainly the MAIN (is that better Brendan) topic of conversation going on around the tracks.

I'm sure if you continued to bet 1 1/2 points over on as good a thing as quinny was you will go broke.

As for !!!!!!!!!! do you really need that pointed out to you ??

Well seem I was banned for it I don't think it is an unreasonable request.

P.S I have not mentioned any trainers name in my post ,but everyone else seems happy to do so
    Lol if you were trolling but sadly you are serious. Who trains Lettucerocku, Artifactor, Lilac Stride etc who you have mentioned.
    If the WA Cup market was serious (eg 120%) ITMQ would have been close to $4 and Feelgood close to $1.60. Can't argue with that.
    Now I'm not saying I've never accused or thought person A is using something...but this kind of rubbish on the forum of late I will take no part in. As disgusting as proven drug cheats are and the pain they cause the industry I truly do feel sorry for you that your life revolves around spamming a forum with nonsense about someone you suspect is a drug cheat.

Super Moderator Stallion mango will become famous soon enough mango's Avatar
    Real Name
    Dallas Harvey
    Occupation
    Shift Operator
    Horses
    G R We There Yet, Crowea
    Hi Cassie

In a previous thread you mentioned horses and how much they have improved and you have done it again today so you didn't need to mention the trainers name. And you say you hear people talking about so and so using well to be honest with you i would be looking at the company you are keeping. The so called person who you have been implying each time (which by the way is getting boring) must be using has not recieved a positive but the people you associate with are under investigation from HRNSW. Owner's and Trainers getting screwed over well yes Cassie they are by the people you talk with and as for Flashing Red i put money on it she hasn't been to a meeting in n.s.w in the last month.

Banned Yearling candykisses will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    cassie dodds
    Occupation
    stablehand
    Quote Originally Posted by Gtrain View Post
    ARTIFACTOR?????? It won 1 of its first 8 starts with LM and in that race it failed to break 2minutes around Menangle in that win. Then after leaving his stable proceeded to win its next 3. Cmon Cassie you can do better than that surely. Instead of wasting your time here with the same relentless drawl send your horses to him and book your flights to Perth to cheer them on. If everyone sends their horses there he may end up putting you on as a stablehand.
    HA good point Grant , but you didn't bother mentioning that he had not won in his last 17 strs for a bloke you might have heard of Brian Hancock and wins first start for new stable .and I notice you didn't mention the surname of the new trainer either.

Senior Member Horse Of The Year mightymo will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Harvey Kaplan
    Horses
    Bling It On, Nike Franco, Cruz Bromac
    I will certainly give you Mandy Rambo. She has certainly improved significantly with Luke.

However, the other 3 are very poor examples.

Artifactor - Brian Hancock publicly made mention of how he thought this was a very good horse. With Brian, the horse had a best winning time at menangle of 1.57.6 over 2300M. With Luke, the horse improved "dramatically" to have a best winning time at Menangle of 1.57.5 over 2300m.

Roman Stride was a horse that Neil Day also thought a lot of. Under his guidance, the horse had a best winning mile rate of 1.54.2 over the 1609M. With Luke, the Horse improved "dramatically" to have a best winning mile rate of 1.54 over the 1609m

Lilac Stride was a very good juvenile horse. At 2 she was winning the Linden Huntley , finishing 4th in the Bathurst Tiara, 2nd in the Seymour final, 3rd in the NSW fillies final(all races won by Lady Euthenia). At 3, she was 3rd in the Bracelet, 3rd in the NSW Sires stakes, 3rd in the Breeders Challenge final. In a nutshell, she was and is a very good horse.

Prior to joining Luke her best time over a mile at Menangle was 1.55.2. With Luke, her best winning time at Menangle over a mile is 1.54.4.

Just some FACTS for thought...

Super Moderator Stallion mango will become famous soon enough mango's Avatar
    Real Name
    Dallas Harvey
    Occupation
    Shift Operator
    Horses
    G R We There Yet, Crowea
    Hi Cassie

Not to be rude or anything but i think we have discussed this in previous threads which then got out of controll and the thread had to be closed down and fellow forum members recieved infraction's and even banned for posting for a certain amount of time. By all means i'm not telling you to agree with everyone but it would be good to discuss the great thing's about Harness Racing for instance there are numerous sale's comming up and there's a discussion about this and a few of us have put down what we like in the sale's why don't you put down your 5 picks and see how you go.

CHEERS

MANGO

Real Name
    cassie dodds
    Occupation
    stablehand
    Quote Originally Posted by mango View Post
    Hi Cassie

Not to be rude or anything but i think we have discussed this in previous threads which then got out of controll and the thread had to be closed down and fellow forum members recieved infraction's and even banned for posting for a certain amount of time. By all means i'm not telling you to agree with everyone but it would be good to discuss the great thing's about Harness Racing for instance there are numerous sale's comming up and there's a discussion about this and a few of us have put down what we like in the sale's why don't you put down your 5 picks and see how you go.

CHEERS

MANGO

Hi Mango couldn't agree more

I know I'm giddy from going around in circles , I suppose every one else is too, so i'm only too happy to move on .

You won't hear from me on this subject again I promise.

I'll get my sales catalogue out and get back to you with my top picks .

Cheers Cassie

Senior Member 2YO Starship Captain will become famous soon enough Starship Captain's Avatar
    Real Name
    Jason Cash
    I'll find a place to rest my spirit if I can Perhaps I may become a highwayman again
    Occupation
    Starship Captain
    TripleV123 has been Banned and I reckon he is now Cassie the stablehand,
    Look's like Mightymo just handed him his arse with those fact's

Real Name
    cassie dodds
    Occupation
    stablehand
    Quote Originally Posted by Starship Captain View Post
    TripleV123 has been Banned and I reckon he is now Cassie the stablehand,
    Look's like Mightymo just handed him his arse with those fact's
    This is the shortest promise broken in history ,but I just can't let this one go

Jason seeing that you are so keen on Facts here are a few for you,

Artifactor had not won in his last 17 starts for a bloke you might have heard of Brian Hancock ,It wins first up for New Stable IN a matter of weeks .

Roman Stride had not won in last 9 starts for a bloke called Neil Day you might have heard of him . a short time after joining his new stable he wins 7 of his next 9.

Lilac Stride No wins last 8 starts ,last start 10th beaten 18 mtrs 1.57 for David McGill, less than 3 weeks later wins first up for new stable in career best 1.54 and goes on to win next 6 straight'

If you guy's are going to hang your hat on these cases then I think you are kidding yourselves.

You really can only go on what the horse's form is prior to the stable change, not what it did when it was 2 or 3 or last year for that matter.

P.S definitely last word on this subject. ( I think lol)
    Last edited by candykisses; 01-23-2012 at 10:42 PM.

Senior Member 2YO Starship Captain will become famous soon enough Starship Captain's Avatar
    Real Name
    Jason Cash
    I'll find a place to rest my spirit if I can Perhaps I may become a highwayman again
    Occupation
    Starship Captain
    What is really the problem Cassie?(TripleV123)

It's ok to tell us what is really bothering you, we all would like to help.

Closed Thread