Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Epo positive

Super Moderator Stallion mango will become famous soon enough mango's Avatar
    Real Name
    Dallas Harvey
    Occupation
    Shift Operator
    Horses
    G R We There Yet, Crowea
    One would think HRNSW would of kept this quiet untill the B sample come back, if it come back positive by all means charge the people involved but if it come's back negative no one needs to know and HRNSW doesn't get dragged through the mud more than it already is.

Banned Filly tiny will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Andy Macole
    With recent history in mind it doesn't Realy matter what happins with the b sample there is still a prima facie case they could move right now and issue charges.

What was the end result of the meth positive? I had forgotten all about it.
    Last edited by tiny; 01-24-2012 at 10:12 PM. Reason: Added left out word

Banned Gelding murray green will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    murray green
    The meth positive has been put off to another date . HRNSW is dammed if they do and dammed if they don't . I'm sure they are trying very hard to gain confidence from the industry by showing us they are are on the job . IMO any information is better than none at all . Sam pulled the right reign by using Hong Kong JC . Great idea

Banned Filly tiny will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Andy Macole
    Thanks I was looking forward to hearing the defense for the meth. Perhaps it touched the toilet at the the nightclub.

Banned Gelding murray green will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    murray green
    Yeah Tiny . Knowing these guys they'll come up with some new excuse . Unfortunately the effects of EPO to a horses performance can last for 12 weeks after it becomes non detectable . HRNSW should stand the trainers stable down untill the second test results come through . No one should have to race against any horse that returns a positive . Especially to a drug that has such a lasting effect .

Banned Yearling candykisses will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    cassie dodds
    Occupation
    stablehand
    Quote Originally Posted by The Rainmaker View Post
    If early hearsay is correct some here may be shocked by the trainer in question, others maybe not so shocked.

It will be interesting to see how long it takes for HRNSW to come forward with the results of the second testing procedure, might be a little while.
    Hi Eric

Can You Give Us A Clue LOL

Cassie

Banned Colt peteboss4 will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    peter allen
    Occupation
    retired
    Horses
    nothing good enough to mention, but Popu
    Quote Originally Posted by murray green View Post
    Yeah Tiny . Knowing these guys they'll come up with some new excuse . Unfortunately the effects of EPO to a horses performance can last for 12 weeks after it becomes non detectable . HRNSW should stand the trainers stable down untill the second test results come through . No one should have to race against any horse that returns a positive . Especially to a drug that has such a lasting effect .
    It stinks dosn't it. This is where HRNSW have to do something swiftly to get rid of them . How would any trainer feel if the grub that gave his horse epo wins, when they find out who it is. Same as the grubs still winning with the drug/betting scandel. Worst thing is epo can KILL so the epo man dosn't give a rats about his horses & should be charged with cruelty.

Senior Member Horse Of The Year broncobrad has a spectacular aura about
    Real Name
    Brad Leach
    Quote Originally Posted by murray green View Post
    The meth positive has been put off to another date . HRNSW is dammed if they do and dammed if they don't . I'm sure they are trying very hard to gain confidence from the industry by showing us they are are on the job . IMO any information is better than none at all . Sam pulled the right reign by using Hong Kong JC . Great idea
    Murray, I go along with you "damned if they do, damned if they don't. In this day and age, full and timely disclosure of all issues positive and negative, is the only way to go. To me, that brings a level of professionalism that this sport needs. Warts and all information says you are facing up to the issues within the industry and are prepared to deal with it openly, honestly and transparently within the legal confines of the situation at hand. It gives me some confidence in our regulators of the game in NSW, that as I said in another thread, this is not an obstacle but an opportunity to bring a greater confidence to the sport. It is time to draw a line in the sand with the outlaws of industry and take control without fear or favour.

Banned Colt peteboss4 will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    peter allen
    Occupation
    retired
    Horses
    nothing good enough to mention, but Popu
    Quote Originally Posted by candykisses View Post
    Hi Eric

Can You Give Us A Clue LOL

Cassie
    Wont be long Cassie, its on fire.Keep your ear to the ground. LOL