Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Bring back the T

Senior Member 2YO Starship Captain will become famous soon enough Starship Captain's Avatar
    Real Name
    Jason Cash
    I'll find a place to rest my spirit if I can Perhaps I may become a highwayman again
    Occupation
    Starship Captain

Bring back the T

Dear Mrs TripleV,
    Could you please let your husband back on here, he surely has not been that bad that you have banned him from using the computer again! you can get a child safe filter so he can not look at any funny pictures on the web.

Thank you in advance

ps Did he burn himself on the candle wax?

Flashing Red
    On the contrary, TripleV voluntarily left and requested his account to be inactivated as he no longer enjoyed contributing to this forum. Perhaps with the upcoming Facebook login people will be more accountable with what they say and he may make a return.

Senior Member Horse Of The Year broncobrad has a spectacular aura about
    Real Name
    Brad Leach
    I for one certainly miss the TVVV. Only found this site when the current on-going investigations came to light and have been captivated with the general thrust and paree(?) of the contributors ever since. Addicted actually. And now the biggest villain/agitator/stirrer has done a John McEnroe and has taken his racquet and balls with him. It is obvious you only have the best interests of harness racing at heart and the forum is only a shadow of itself without your wit.

C'mon Mrs VVV can Master VVV come outside and play pleeeaase...

Super Moderator Stallion mango will become famous soon enough mango's Avatar
    Real Name
    Dallas Harvey
    Occupation
    Shift Operator
    Horses
    G R We There Yet, Crowea
    Hi Brad
    I have been informed that Triple will be back on the forum as soon as the Facebook connection is implemented, TripleV is one of the many who uses his real name and is very happy to do so. He enjoy's the Harness Forum and as you know he is a regular but there are a few on here who use alias's which he or know one else agree's with so he decided to take time out untill everything is above board and people have to connect through facebook which TripleV has put his hand up and said he would be very willing to be the first, his opinion is that it will clean the Harness Forum up which i fully agree with. By the way Brad i wouldn't ask Mrs Triple if he is allowed back on this site, you wouldn't be aware of this but Triple did take a sale book on his honeymoon so he will be forever and a day making up for that LMAO.

Senior Member 4YO Don Corleone has a spectacular aura about Don Corleone's Avatar
    Real Name
    Ray Fidow
    Occupation
    Sec Cons
    Yeah the facebook thing is a great idea and will clean up the Forum. I can't wait for triple to return and entertain me. While triple took his sale book on his honeymoon a friend of mine (who sadly is not on this forum) took his new bride to the NZ Cup and then over to the Miracle Mile a few years ago. He's single now........

Senior Member 3YO Gtrain has a spectacular aura about Gtrain's Avatar
    Real Name
    Grant Train
    Quote Originally Posted by Don Corleone View Post
    Yeah the facebook thing is a great idea and will clean up the Forum. I can't wait for triple to return and entertain me. While triple took his sale book on his honeymoon a friend of mine (who sadly is not on this forum) took his new bride to the NZ Cup and then over to the Miracle Mile a few years ago. He's single now........
    My father in law always tells me the story that he took my mother in law to the inter dominion for their honeymoon. 42 years on their still hanging in there. He only drags her to Kembla and Randwick now.

Senior Member Horse Of The Year broncobrad has a spectacular aura about
    Real Name
    Brad Leach
    Thanks for the update Mango. Those last few storys had me in stitches. Back in the 80's old mate says to me, come on over to Forbes with us, we've got a cert in the back of the truck. "No, can't, it's the girlfriends 21st today." Come on, he says, "you'll be back in time." I weakened and went with them. Of course the horse gets rolled and I get home by 10pm after a couple consoling sherbets with the boys. Pulled the wrong rein there too. I deserved every bit of abuse I got. Oh well you live and learn.

Super Moderator Horse Of The Year teecee has a spectacular aura about teecee's Avatar
    Real Name
    Tony Cahill
    I have to say that many of VVV's views I agree with and naturally there will be some I disagree with.
    I chose not to view any of his submitted Youtube extracts but feel I understood his point of view.
    I have to say as I write this I am receiving e.mails ...yes more than 1.... from a member who seems to be going through all his past posts upto Nov 2011..and complaining about anything vvv may have said..often in jest if you understood him.
    His self imposed timeout is a sign of the members strength of person..an attribute which I'm sure will see him back if that if where he wants to be.
    If he's back b4 the sales I'll be happy for his insight.

TC

Super Moderator Stallion mango will become famous soon enough mango's Avatar
    Real Name
    Dallas Harvey
    Occupation
    Shift Operator
    Horses
    G R We There Yet, Crowea
    Quote Originally Posted by teecee View Post
    I have to say that many of VVV's views I agree with and naturally there will be some I disagree with.
    I chose not to view any of his submitted Youtube extracts but feel I understood his point of view.
    I have to say as I write this I am receiving e.mails ...yes more than 1.... from a member who seems to be going through all his past posts upto Nov 2011..and complaining about anything vvv may have said..often in jest if you understood him.
    His self imposed timeout is a sign of the members strength of person..an attribute which I'm sure will see him back if that if where he wants to be.
    If he's back b4 the sales I'll be happy for his insight.

TC
    Hi Tony

The member you have been recieving e-mails from is now banned so don't take any notice.

Senior Member Stallion Danno is a jewel in the rough
    Real Name
    Dan Gibson
    Occupation
    Driving 175:1 winners!
    Horses
    No Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by Flashing Red View Post
    On the contrary, TripleV voluntarily left and requested his account to be inactivated as he no longer enjoyed contributing to this forum. Perhaps with the upcoming Facebook login people will be more accountable with what they say and he may make a return.
    Gee whizz Tahn, that would be great ifeveryone is more accountable for what they say and who they offend.
    I see Jules has posted some rules too! it would be nice if everyone plays to the same rules also!!

cheers,
    Dan

+ Reply to Thread