Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Tough run two in a row!

mark diegutis
    Thanks Nathan . We have received so much support since Blake started racing him . Its quite humbling . Getting back to Lettucereason , . This horse is a cousin to Waldenburg and Luke made it a fantastic specticle . If he had won we would be praising his drive . I thought it was a great race with 2 great drivers slogging it out . More of that anyday . Thanks again

Banned Colt Old Frank will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Nathan Butler
    100% Mark and all owners should be treating this as fun. I see far too many get 'dirty' because their horse gets beat and they don't want to talk with their opposition, wishing them well or congratulations, whatever the case.

Aim for nothing Mark and you'll achieve everything so to speak. Enjoy the ride with him. As you said, he may have run 2nd on the weekend, but the important aspect, he's qualified for a $200,000 Group 1! How good is that? Luck may see him draw nice, get the lovely little cold run, and boom, your in the firing line at the pointy end of the race.

How many owners of 3yr old colts and geldings would love to swap with you? Hahahaha...

And yes, in regards to Lettucereason, I'm sure Luke's more than wrapped with the run considering the week before she faced an undue gutbuster. He knows he's got a nice filly there and she'll more than 'pay her way' and her owners get good enjoyment with her.
    Last edited by Old Frank; 01-30-2012 at 02:47 PM. Reason: spelling

+ Reply to Thread