Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Hunter cup

Super Moderator Stallion mango will become famous soon enough mango's Avatar
    Real Name
    Dallas Harvey
    Occupation
    Shift Operator
    Horses
    G R We There Yet, Crowea

Hunter cup

No Smoken Up or Sushi Sushi, Smoken Up to race in the FFA.

Banned Gelding murray green will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    murray green
    Hi Dallas . Was very surprised myself . Can only immagine Smoken Up isn,t a stand horse . Maybe the same with Sushi . It makes it a very moderate Hunter cup field . I suppose it , certainly , makes it a much more even contest and it will be a great race anyway . Always is .

Real Name
    Dallas Harvey
    Occupation
    Shift Operator
    Horses
    G R We There Yet, Crowea
    Hi Murray

I was just expecting them to run in the Hunter Cup and was really looking foward to being trackside to watch. You are correct it is a very even field now. I know i'll get wacked on here for saying this but i'm now going for Auckland Reactor to win the Hunter Cup.

Banned Colt peteboss4 will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    peter allen
    Occupation
    retired
    Horses
    nothing good enough to mention, but Popu
    I will get slammed too but my goodness what an ordinary field, looks more like a country cup field at Bendigo.

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Maorisidol has a spectacular aura about Maorisidol's Avatar
    Real Name
    Ash Singh
    Quote Originally Posted by murray green View Post
    Hi Dallas . Was very surprised myself . Can only immagine Smoken Up isn,t a stand horse . Maybe the same with Sushi . It makes it a very moderate Hunter cup field . I suppose it , certainly , makes it a much more even contest and it will be a great race anyway . Always is .
    Hi Murray, Smoken Up loves a stand, I believe he was to be handicapped 30m in Hunter and Lance thought that too much, fair enough I reckon.
    Sushi was never gonna run I believe as they want to keep him out of Group 1 FFA until next year...except Ballarat.

Go Reactor!!!
    Last edited by Maorisidol; 01-31-2012 at 09:05 PM. Reason: Added reactor

Senior Member Horse Of The Year broncobrad has a spectacular aura about
    Real Name
    Brad Leach
    Can't slam you Peteboss, you say it like it is. Thought the Reactor went super last week and only off 10m so he might get that win in OZ that Viv is so desperate for and if they do roll along that other bloody kiwi might might be the knockout horse again. Even if the talent does look a little down on past years you still have to beat the opposition that is served up on the night.

Super Moderator Horse Of The Year David Summers will become famous soon enough David Summers's Avatar
    Real Name
    David Summers
    Quote Originally Posted by mango View Post
    No Smoken Up or Sushi Sushi, Smoken Up to race in the FFA.
    In my wildest dreams I could not imagine the connections of Sushi Sushi giving even the slightest thought whatsoever starting him in the Hunter Cup. After that very demanding run last week over a distance further than he has ever run previously and first up as well and now a standing start Group One. They would need to have their heads read :-)
    Last edited by David Summers; 01-31-2012 at 10:02 PM.

Real Name
    Dallas Harvey
    Occupation
    Shift Operator
    Horses
    G R We There Yet, Crowea
    Hi David
    Fair call but looking at the field i think he would of been right in there with a shot, i would love to see Sushi take a sit and come off speed.

Member Yearling M.John will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Michael Johnson
    Jaccka Clive $9 .. Take that

Senior Member 2YO Harold Parker is an unknown quantity at this point
    Real Name
    Robert Parker
    Quote Originally Posted by M.John View Post
    Jaccka Clive $9 .. Take that
    You missed the $11 : )

I'm also having a few dollars on Mach Wiper.

Auckland Reactor is ridiculously short IMO.

+ Reply to Thread