Roll With Joe
Closed Thread

Thread: Irregularities

Banned Yearling TSW will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Tim Watson

Irregularities

Only new to posting but have been reading topics for months. 3 irregularities lately, one to EPO and two others not confirmed but one is to a high profile stable which all of a sudden isn't producing their usual high strike rate and the other irregularity is to his good mate.
    When this becomes official, it will rock everyone in the sport. Only clue I will give so that I'm not accusing anyone that it can be narrowed down to, I will just say it's somewhere on the Eastern seaboard

Super Moderator Horse Of The Year teecee has a spectacular aura about teecee's Avatar
    Real Name
    Tony Cahill
    Please read the first topic in Section of the website..."Rules for Australian Harness Forum.
    You are cutting it close to the wind with your posting.

Banned Colt peteboss4 will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    peter allen
    Occupation
    retired
    Horses
    nothing good enough to mention, but Popu
    Quote Originally Posted by TSW View Post
    Only new to posting but have been reading topics for months. 3 irregularities lately, one to EPO and two others not confirmed but one is to a high profile stable which all of a sudden isn't producing their usual high strike rate and the other irregularity is to his good mate.
    When this becomes official, it will rock everyone in the sport. Only clue I will give so that I'm not accusing anyone that it can be narrowed down to, I will just say it's somewhere on the Eastern seaboard
    The problem with people posting things like this is that it starts the rumours flying around. HRNSW made the mistake of exposing the EPO irregularity early & the rumours flew around, its guessing till the hammer drops.

Senior Member Horse Of The Year broncobrad has a spectacular aura about
    Real Name
    Brad Leach
    Tim, I also am fairly new to posting in the forum and like you observed for months before actually participating. The rules are pretty clear and in the last few weeks the forum has been pretty tempered. Even with some of the recent announcements of disqualifications, most forum participants have kept quiet (even if it must be killing them) because rumour and innuendo will do no good for the current inquiry...its like everyone just grew up overnight.

I have raised a couple of questions in some races and have named names in relation to them but everything I have brought up is factual, on the public record and can be backed up and it doesn't threaten the forums legal liability with defamation action. This inquiry is taking a long time and if they get it right I am willing to let them take as long as they like.

Some posters say get rid of the "cheats" now... well the guys that have been doing the right thing have driven along side the protected outlaws for a long time now already. If NSWHR gets this right the good guys won't have to put up with them anymore.

And I would suggest if you have any hard evidence you should take that to NSWHR (if you have faith in them) and air your views in the proper arena, not in this forum. Look forward to some positive posts.

Banned Yearling TSW will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Tim Watson
    Fact is 2 more irregularities have been detected and although no official channel has made a public statement until next level of testing has been conducted, I have not named anyone and have not stated anything that would have a finger pointed at any individual. Let's just say that if the B sample tests the same, this site will be in meltdown with all the comments posted. The advertisers on this site will be in raptures with all the exposure.
    Last edited by TSW; 02-07-2012 at 09:13 PM.

Super Moderator Horse Of The Year teecee has a spectacular aura about teecee's Avatar
    Real Name
    Tony Cahill
    two others not confirmed but one is to a high profile stable which all of a sudden isn't producing their usual high strike rate and the other irregularity is to his good mate.
    This is without fact. It is innuendo.
    You are cutting it close to the wind by posting such on this forum.
    If you cant back up what you say in your posts within that post then I suggest you dont say it here.

Again please read the rules and ensure your posts are consistent with those at the top of AUSTRALIAN HARNESS FORUM.

Banned 2YO ringman will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Greg Hill
    Occupation
    Laying Horses
    Oh dear who has he named or hinted who they are dont you think this is over policing

Senior Member Horse Of The Year broncobrad has a spectacular aura about
    Real Name
    Brad Leach
    Fact is 2 more irregularities have been detected and although no official channel has made a public statement until next level of testing has been conducted, I have not named anyone and have not stated anything that would have a finger pointed at any individual. Let's just say that if the B sample tests the same, this site will be in meltdown with all the comments posted. The advertisers on this site will be in raptures with all the exposure.
    If the authority releases information and it is in the public arena you have got every right to comment as you see fit. If persons are named and you feel the need to make assertions that are subsequently disproved, be prepared for civil action. The site did go into meltdown when all these inferences and allegations were flying around late last year at the height of the scandal and a lot of forum users had plenty to say. I'm not too sure how many will still be standing by their comments when this is all over. But you are spot-on with advertisers getting plenty of exposure.

I would like to see more diverse advertising on the board though, because everytime the Missus looks at the screen she wonders why I am looking at all these different dating agencys!!!

Administrator 3YO admin will become famous soon enough admin's Avatar
    Real Name
    Jules Boven
    Occupation
    Marketing Manager
    Horses
    Charge Forward
    I don't see too much wrong with this at the moment, but Tony is right it's a little close. Since TSW has said all that can really be said I'm going to close this to prevent it getting out of hand. If any more information comes to light via official sources please feel free to PM me and I'll open it again, or simply create another thread.

Re the advertising... yeah it's not ideal, hopefully we get a few more people coming on and I can pitch for some real advertising (yes I am aware of the irony in closing these type of threads).
    Please read the rules before posting.

Harnesslink Marketing Manager

Closed Thread