Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: 2yo filly- 1st starter & just 0.7 off = the Australian Record

Senior Member Stallion Triple V will become famous soon enough Triple V's Avatar
    Real Name
    Jaimie Varcoe
    Occupation
    Televangelist

Thumbs up 2yo filly- 1st starter & just 0.7 off = the Australian Record

Just A Bit Sassy 2yo filly (Armbro Operative-Guida Chaton-Guida)
    Led every step of the way, cleared out by 6m+ and scored in 1:55.8 for the mile at Menangle including a 27.7 final Q. VERY impressive.

Senior Member 3YO Gtrain has a spectacular aura about Gtrain's Avatar
    Real Name
    Grant Train
    Sickest bit is I knew exactly how good it was but a computer malfunction before the race cost me BIG time. $22!!! Has set the track alight in trials!!

Senior Member Stallion Triple V will become famous soon enough Triple V's Avatar
    Real Name
    Jaimie Varcoe
    Occupation
    Televangelist
    Makes you feel a bit sick huh? Have done that more times than I would like to admit. It's a long way to go until the end of the season but she is still pretty green and was not extended today. There was no reason to of course...however she was travelling so well, if the driver had given her a pluck or two inside of the final 16th I think she breaks the Oz 2yo fillies record. Went to the line with plenty in the tank.
    Probably doesn't make you feel any better but my brother got the tip for Highview Tommy, straight from Hazel, and the horse duly knocked over Smoken Up & Sushi. Here in NSW they bet as much as 120/1 fixed odds. We didn't have a zac on it.

Senior Member 2YO doinmabest has a spectacular aura about
    Real Name
    Fred Hastings
    Hi guys, was a terrific win, that is for sure... The mail is there might be one better in the stable at home!!! I know it is oft said but if true, scary!!!!

Real Name
    Jaimie Varcoe
    Occupation
    Televangelist
    The way she cleared out at the end of the mile really impressed me Fred. I've seen plenty of 2yos go quick early and walk to the line but not many finish it off like she did. When they lead up all the way like that and they're doing their best work at the wire...they're the real deal. She gave me the impression she could have kept going and punched out a solid 2300m. Not bad first up eh? What a way to start a career.

Senior Member 2YO doinmabest has a spectacular aura about
    Real Name
    Fred Hastings
    Yeah came home as she went out..... Like her alot Jaimie.. Trots TV has an interview with her trainer

Senior Member 3YO Gtrain has a spectacular aura about Gtrain's Avatar
    Real Name
    Grant Train
    Quote Originally Posted by doinmabest View Post
    Hi guys, was a terrific win, that is for sure... The mail is there might be one better in the stable at home!!! I know it is oft said but if true, scary!!!!
    Dunno about that but the runner up is tough as nails and it found the line ok too. It's got some nice wins in it so long as it doesn't have to run into her too often!

Senior Member 4YO Don Corleone has a spectacular aura about Don Corleone's Avatar
    Real Name
    Ray Fidow
    Occupation
    Sec Cons
    I watched that race and the winner was impressive. Once her gait is perfected she will fly!

Senior Member 3YO Mitch will become famous soon enough Mitch's Avatar
    Real Name
    Mitch Lenaghan
    Nice filly, looks to have a future!

Member Filly remington will become famous soon enough remington's Avatar
    Real Name
    joshua tinning
    Horses
    il tesoro, total control
    Quote Originally Posted by doinmabest View Post
    Fred i have herd the exact same thing, keeping my eye out, not sure if we will get the juicy odds like we did yesterday

+ Reply to Thread