+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: 2yo filly- 1st starter & just 0.7 off = the Australian Record

Banned 2YO ringman will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Greg Hill
    Occupation
    Laying Horses
    Looks like nobody knew what Just A Bit Sassy could do going by the price,i have heard the old story "there is a better one at home" a lot of times in all codes and they rarely come to light with the same old story "oh it broke down"

Senior Member Colt clumsy will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Greg Snudden
    Quote Originally Posted by ringman View Post
    Looks like nobody knew what Just A Bit Sassy could do going by the price,i have heard the old story "there is a better one at home" a lot of times in all codes and they rarely come to light with the same old story "oh it broke down"
    They do have another one at home, but from what I have seen at the local trials A Bit Sassy is the best with Pockt Change not far behind her.

Senior Member Stallion Triple V will become famous soon enough Triple V's Avatar
    Real Name
    Jaimie Varcoe
    Occupation
    Televangelist

Thumbs up

I reckon there has to be a pretty good story somewhere there that has led to the production of that filly.
    If you take a look at her damline, the surname of the fella that owns her/bred and the fella who trained & drove her (both Sullivan) it is directly associated with it right back to 1961 & initially through a fella by the name of James Sullivan from Leeton. That filly is the result of 50+ years of that family breeding from the same maternal line. Good for them. Great stuff.

Senior Member 3YO Gtrain has a spectacular aura about Gtrain's Avatar
    Real Name
    Grant Train
    [QUOTE=ringman;16677]Looks like nobody knew what Just A Bit Sassy could do going by the price

Far from the truth. I know of around half a dozen blokes who were on her. To win plenty also. I tipped it to anyone that would listen. Thats why I am astounded at the price. Cannot understand how it held up.

Banned 2YO ringman will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Greg Hill
    Occupation
    Laying Horses
    Where was it backed Lithuania ??? not on the tote or betfair and certainly not on course if they won plenty(is plenty in 100s or Ks) they must have cleaned out the corporates then and i havent heard any of them complaining which they do when they get stung by a first up plonk and i was with one the other night and nothing said.

That filly is the result of 50+ years of that family breeding from the same maternal line. Good for them. Great stuff.

Thats what i call a well deserved win good on them hope it keeps on winning and gets to GC.

Senior Member 3YO Gtrain has a spectacular aura about Gtrain's Avatar
    Real Name
    Grant Train
    [QUOTE=ringman;16692]Where was it backed Lithuania ??? not on the tote or betfair and certainly not on course if they won plenty(is plenty in 100s or Ks) they must have cleaned out the corporates then and i havent heard any of them complaining which they do when they get stung by a first up plonk and i was with one the other night and nothing said.

Nah there wasnt much available on the fair. As per usual. Some of the blokes dipped into $13 fixed early and were happy enough with that. Others took middle tote with the corporates. Ringman your not the only human with a brain. I realise that money in tote pools = shorter price. Money with corporates=shorter price. But for some unbeknown reason=, this time the corporate money hasnt seem to filter back into the pools. Thats the part that I cannot understand.

aussiebreno
    There just mustn't have been as much money on as you think GTrain???

Senior Member 2YO Harold Parker is an unknown quantity at this point
    Real Name
    Robert Parker
    Very surprised that there hasn't been a 2yo yet go under 55.

Senior Member 2YO Big Max will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Ross La Spina
    Hello Robert,If you're talking about this season, none under 55 yet, but i'm pretty sure that Gamechanger went 54.7,happy to be corrected if i'm wrong

aussiebreno
    Quote Originally Posted by Harold Parker View Post
    Very surprised that there hasn't been a 2yo yet go under 55.
    That's 2yo fillies. (Sheezallattitude in the 2yo Sapling on Menangle ID day I think went 1.55.1?)
    As Big Max said Gamechanger has beaten the 1.55 mark.

+ Reply to Thread