Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Premium Gold Sale

Super Moderator Stallion mango will become famous soon enough mango's Avatar
    Real Name
    Dallas Harvey
    Occupation
    Shift Operator
    Horses
    G R We There Yet, Crowea
    Lot 82

Jereme's Jet - Soky's Number

Great family even though the mare is getting on i would still take the punt if i had the coin.
    Last edited by mango; 01-09-2011 at 05:32 PM.

nat
    Also for mention just some Lot's I noted when having a quick look through. Things I also like to see and it dose not have to be in the same hores, Good history on the dam side, Good crossed like Lot 33 and Interesting crosses like good old blood over cutting edge stallions

Lot 25 half brother to David Hercules
    Lot 27 half sister to Robin Hood
    Lot 31 half brother to Chariot King and Full Brother to Emjayem Grand
    Lot 32 top producing dam an family
    Lot 40 half brother to Kept For Pleasure and Full Brother to It's My Pleasure
    Lot 42 top line producing Broodmare (Safe And Sound)
    Lot 44 full brother in bood to I Am Sam
    Lot 54 Producing Broodmare and family
    Lot 55 Top producing Broodmare and even though a Blissfull Hall as mentioned in other forums I like his fillys
    Lot 58 Top producing Broodmare
    Lot 65 half sister to Villagem and Codie Karalta
    Lot 82 possibly the best broodmare in Australia,
    Lot 89 full brother to Rocknrolla

Super Moderator Colt Neil will become famous soon enough Neil's Avatar
    Real Name
    Neil Bennett
    Occupation
    Engineer
    Lot 76 for me - Art Major - Highview Cola

Member Filly peacheymagic will become famous soon enough peacheymagic's Avatar
    Real Name
    Unknown
    So far about 15 different horses have been suggested, this really shows the depth of the sale considering only 90 lots.

Super Moderator Colt Neil will become famous soon enough Neil's Avatar
    Real Name
    Neil Bennett
    Occupation
    Engineer
    I've been part of a few virtual stables where for a defined amount of money can "purchase" from any of the sales and for say $15k per horse to end of 2yo season and a further $10 per horse to end of 3yo season can see who come out best.

The person in our comp who "bought" Changeover did best from memory.

Flashing Red
    http://www.apgold.com.au/tasks/sites...11/pdfs/32.pdf

Lot 32.

Art Major X Promise. Colt.

Art Major is a full (and much better) full brother to Perfect Art. When Promise went to Perfect Art she produced Sir Galvinator, Australiasian 3yo of the year and emerging Grand Circuit horse before a paddock injury cut short his career. In theory this horse should therefore be a lot better than Sir Galvinator, which would make him one of the top colts in the country. Promise has also produced Bronski Gorgeous, and her first two foals have both won in 1:56 and won close to 100k each so it is a good family.

Jury is out on it being an embryo transfer however...
    Last edited by Flashing Red; 01-09-2011 at 10:30 PM. Reason: Adding lot number

Banned 4YO justdoit will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    (BANNED) (BANNED)
    Occupation
    (BANNED)
    Hi Flashing Red, those old mares can keep their foals, as for the ET I have no problem with it. Embyro Transfer not Extra-Terrestrial as some with their head in sand/bucket/mud/bum etc etc may think.

Flashing Red
    I am trying to find out personally results for ET in regards to racing ability. I would like to know, considering ET is expensive and only done pretty much with the better mares, how many of these foals actually become Group 1 winners or Horse of The Years, 2/3 yo of the years, Grand Circuit winners. Sushi Sushi (Kevin Seymour G1 as 2yo) is the only one I can think at the top of my head at the moment that would fit the bill. Would love to do some statistics on it. I will definately be watching this colt with interest over the next few years - the cross has already worked, he should be better than Sir Gavinator.

Banned 4YO justdoit will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    (BANNED) (BANNED)
    Occupation
    (BANNED)
    Somethingaboutmaori, Jadah Rose both have ET offspring that go good from memory, Invitro in NA and I will try to think of some others. Its not that expensive really if you have no other option, or a good mare.

Flashing Red
    IMHO I would not class Jadah son as one of Victoria OR Australia's top colts, despite his mum being a champion. I do not follow trotters either sorry. I don't really know enough about it to comment, but I am sure if there was a real top liner that was ET it would have been made known.

+ Reply to Thread