Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Alta christiano

Senior Member 4YO Don Corleone has a spectacular aura about Don Corleone's Avatar
    Real Name
    Ray Fidow
    Occupation
    Sec Cons

Alta christiano

Nice win first up for the Christian Cullen 2 year old. It's been awhile since I have seen a 2 year old jog a mile like that. Looks a serious race horse.

Senior Member Stallion Triple V will become famous soon enough Triple V's Avatar
    Real Name
    Jaimie Varcoe
    Occupation
    Televangelist
    Only gave him a bit of a shake inside the final 200m and he cruised away. Classy colt that one Ray.

Senior Member Stallion Danno is a jewel in the rough
    Real Name
    Dan Gibson
    Occupation
    Driving 175:1 winners!
    Horses
    No Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by Don Corleone View Post
    Nice win first up for the Christian Cullen 2 year old. It's been awhile since I have seen a 2 year old jog a mile like that. Looks a serious race horse.
    Out of a Fake Left mare, who was out of a Vance hanover mare from the Black Watch family. Beautiful manners, travelling straight. He certainly looks the goods at the moment.

I hope he goes right on with the job for them.

Super Moderator Horse Of The Year teecee has a spectacular aura about teecee's Avatar
    Real Name
    Tony Cahill
    Atmospheric conditions here today were not what you would call conducive to such a time....1:56 on a cool showery day.
    Should have charged the trainer for the water used to shower him after the race. He hardly needed it.
    Very smart animal..very smart indeed.
    Race stake was only 4000 total so I'd say he was here for the trip away from home. I guess they are looking to the Kindergarten downhere next month.
    Interesting to see that Mitch came from Auckland to drive him when there was a meeting there tonight.

Senior Member Stallion Triple V will become famous soon enough Triple V's Avatar
    Real Name
    Jaimie Varcoe
    Occupation
    Televangelist
    It might come across as a pretty big call Ray/TC & maybe my eyes are failing me these days, but aside of his obvious ability...that's easily one of the best gaited Cullens I've seen in a while. He seems to have an absolutely effortless way of going. Deceptively quick is a good description.

Senior Member 4YO Don Corleone has a spectacular aura about Don Corleone's Avatar
    Real Name
    Ray Fidow
    Occupation
    Sec Cons
    Gait is certainly what makes a youngster and I too thought his gait was effortless. Cullen's always seem to be more happier bowling along in front and running.

By the way triple did you see the American Ideal 3 year old filly named Selkie win. She had a lovely gait on that will improve with time.

Super Moderator Horse Of The Year teecee has a spectacular aura about teecee's Avatar
    Real Name
    Tony Cahill
    If your eyes were failing you you've got a few in the same boat.
    Nobody around me on course thought he had gone anything like that time. 1:58 was a popular choice based mainly on the reputation of the track as FAST.

Junior Member Yearling kilcoyne will become famous soon enough kilcoyne's Avatar
    Real Name
    Peter Cahill
    Occupation
    stablehand/
    Horses
    Diamond Supreme(Art Official x Covered S
    Just a jog for this guy. Driven him in work quite a few times and he's never put a foot wrong. Tony, Mitch has resigned from Dixon's and is moving back to Ohoka this month so will be doing the driving down here for quite a while. Missy on a three week break after tying up in the fillies race. Back for the Nevele R series qualifiers Kami back in work this week. Possible local Derby start for him.

Real Name
    Jaimie Varcoe
    Occupation
    Televangelist

He did it again Don C.

Just a jiggy jog despite the swampy conditions. 1:57.6 to take the NZ Kindergarten Stakes at Wyndham.
    Damned nice colt that. Here's hoping that he goes all the way. He could just be the son of CC that the Southern Hemisphere Breeding Industry has been waiting for. The real one. Fingers crossed.
    Most notable about this effort was the pocket horse, which itself seems to have a good share of ability, sat cold and sucked Alta Christiano's blood all the way & in the stretch it had every chance to tip to the outside and just blow on by...and despite its best efforts it couldn't.
    Last edited by Triple V; 02-25-2012 at 05:25 PM. Reason: added a bit.

Super Moderator Stallion mango will become famous soon enough mango's Avatar
    Real Name
    Dallas Harvey
    Occupation
    Shift Operator
    Horses
    G R We There Yet, Crowea
    He sure did it easy Triple, i thought the horse who had the sit on him was also a good run as it was only his first start.

+ Reply to Thread