Page 4 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Thread: BOOM.....McCarthy Positive.

Banned Gelding Stonie will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Paul Stone
    Occupation
    Concretor
    Quote Originally Posted by Triple V View Post
    [VVV] Once again beats? How so? In fact, not so Stonie. HRNSW sent the press release at a little after 3pm today. That story was then written from the press release sent by HRNSW to Harnesslink.
    Show me where it is on the website..........

Real Name
    Paul Stone
    Occupation
    Concretor

Real Name
    Paul Stone
    Occupation
    Concretor
    [VVV] Once again beats? How so? In fact, not so Stonie. HRNSW sent the press release at a little after 3pm today. That story was then written from the press release sent by HRNSW to Harnesslink.
    Is that all you have VVV???

Nothing to say about WonderBoy or the Great One.

Banned Foal bathurst bulldog will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Glenn McCann
    Ok I will say it..... Luke McCarthy has been caught CHEATING this dosnt come as a surprise as a matter of fact what surprises me is why did they take so long to catch him.

he is a good trainer/ driver but then againso could anyone with a helping hand from the lab

Senior Member Stallion Triple V will become famous soon enough Triple V's Avatar
    Real Name
    Jaimie Varcoe
    Occupation
    Televangelist
    Fellas, I reckon this has been building like a thunder storm in summer.
    To knock off a line from a mate of mine, if Luke had gotten a Panadol positive the roof would have fallen in on him. That's beside the point to a fair degree and of course, that doesn't excuse the Boldenone...which incidentally is nothing like what so many had been putting about was that which had been found but I digress. We can get onto that later.
    While some of the comments are understandable they simply can't be made in a public forum such as this and so they've obviously been deleted or modified. If you don't like it then bad luck, that's how it is.
    I'll now ask one thing of you fellas and that is to please just remember one thing...when the result of the next one of these confirmatory tests comes to light...yes, that's right there's another one on the way and to the same substance from what I understand....and, if my information is correct when all you guys see the name of the trainer that is said to be attached to it, in the interests of evenhandedness and fairness...please be sure to be just as vitriolic and damning. I very much doubt that it will be so however, prove me wrong. It'll be your chance to prove that it's not all about personalities and success and that you're really the champions of clean racing you're making yourselves out to be.
    Last edited by Triple V; 02-13-2012 at 07:06 PM.

Senior Member Stallion Triple V will become famous soon enough Triple V's Avatar
    Real Name
    Jaimie Varcoe
    Occupation
    Televangelist
    Try to stick to the subject Glenn. Take a deep breath and focus.

Banned Colt Old Frank will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Nathan Butler

Fellas, I reckon this has been building like a thunder storm in summer.

To knock off a line from a mate of mine, if Luke had gotten a Panadol positive the roof would have fallen in on him. That's beside the point to a fair degree and of course, that doesn't excuse the Boldenone...which incidentally is nothing like what so many had been putting about was that which had been found but I digress. We can get onto that later.

While some of the comments are understandable they simply can't be made in a public forum such as this and so they've obviously been deleted or modified. If you don't like it then bad luck, that's how it is.

I'll now ask one thing of you fellas and that is to please just remember one thing...when the result of the next one of these confirmatory tests comes to light...yes, that's right there's another one on the way and to the same substance from what I understand....and, if my information is correct when all you guys see the name of the trainer that is said to be attached to it, in the interests of evenhandedness and fairness...please be sure to be just as vitriolic and damning.

I very much doubt that it will be so however, prove me wrong. It'll be your chance to prove that it's not all about personalities and success and that you're really the champions of clean racing you're making yourselves out to be.
    I don't disagree with this, well said.

L.McCarthy has been charged and as yet not even made his defence but the court of public opinion has him hung, drawn and quartered.

At least allow him his defence which he, or any other would be entitled.

Banned Foal bathurst bulldog will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Glenn McCann
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Frank View Post
    I don't disagree with this, well said.

L.McCarthy has been charged and as yet not even made his defence but the court of public opinion has him hung, drawn and quartered.

At least allow him his defence which he, or any other would be entitled.
    His Lawyers will now be in camera trying to figure out how they can lie their way through this.

now off you go and leave your tooth in the jar for the fairy

Real Name
    Paul Stone
    Occupation
    Concretor
    I'll now ask one thing of you fellas and that is to please just remember one thing...when the result of the next one of these confirmatory tests comes to light...yes, that's right there's another one on the way and to the same substance from what I understand....and, if my information is correct when all you guys see the name of the trainer that is said to be attached to it, in the interests of evenhandedness and fairness...please be sure to be just as vitriolic and damning. I very much doubt that it will be so however, prove me wrong. It'll be your chance to prove that it's not all about personalities and success and that you're really the champions of clean racing you're making yourselves out to be.
    I know what/who you are referring to....
    Why dont you go and ask that person where they got it from.........BOOM.

Real Name
    Paul Stone
    Occupation
    Concretor
    Quote Originally Posted by bathurst bulldog View Post
    His Lawyers will now be in camera trying to figure out how they can lie their way through this.

now off you go and leave your tooth in the jar for the fairy
    Good onya.....
    Now they wont believe in Santa either.

+ Reply to Thread