Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 27 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 LastLast

Thread: BOOM.....McCarthy Positive.

Hawk
    Tiny, your obviously one of his many body guards, but if you read the press release it sounds like to me both the A and B sample have tested positive (australia and hong kong) Geez he's had a few scratchings lately as well..... And there not hitting the line as hard anymore. Coinsidence I'm sure.

See below - http://www.harness.org.au/news-artic...?news_id=17676

Senior Member Stallion Triple V will become famous soon enough Triple V's Avatar
    Real Name
    Jaimie Varcoe
    Occupation
    Televangelist
    Geeze, had to zap that...Indulkana? That's off in the whops.

Senior Member 3YO barney will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    brian campbell
    Quote Originally Posted by tiny View Post
    For the record I don't work for LM. IMO this should have been thrown out already there is clearly an error.
    But lets go ahead charge him find him guilty and have appeal after appeal go through the court system for the next 5 years all the while damaging the integrity of harness racing.

Luke is the leading trainer and should be treated better than this.
    So you are saying if you are a leading trainer dont worry about rules and regulations do as you want, Cheat if you if you like no wonder harness has a bad name.People like you should be banned from site for bringing sport down.Do i have to tell you in capital letters Luke has a positive swab from 2 tests and is now up to him to prove himself innocent.If he does great if not not he is human like the rest of us

Banned Yearling TSW will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Tim Watson
    Quote Originally Posted by barney View Post
    ........................If he does great if not not he is human like the rest of us
    Sorry Brian, if he doesn't get off he's not human like us. He'll be branded a 'Cheat'. Not a lot of us humans, cheat.

Banned Gelding murray green will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    murray green
    Quote Originally Posted by Triple V View Post
    Geeze, had to zap that...Indulkana? That's off in the whops.
    IMO I didn't feel you had the right to put what you wrote yesterday , glad to see you zapped it .

Cheers .
    Last edited by murray green; 02-26-2012 at 04:27 PM.

Banned Gelding murray green will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    murray green
    Quote Originally Posted by TSW View Post
    Sorry Brian, if he doesn't get off he's not human like us. He'll be branded a 'Cheat'. Not a lot of us humans, cheat.
    In this industry you are branded very very quickly & if proven guilty rightly so . But I feel its a long way off being resolved , although I hope not . Either guilty or not time will tell .

Senior Member Stallion Triple V will become famous soon enough Triple V's Avatar
    Real Name
    Jaimie Varcoe
    Occupation
    Televangelist
    Quote Originally Posted by murray green View Post
    IMO I didn't feel you had the right to put what you wrote yesterday , glad to see you zapped it .

Cheers .

[VVV] Turns out I should have trusted my instincts. He has since been banned.

For the record...here is the post in question.

Troy, I was just wondering...have you vistited the town of Indulkana in recent times?
    From what I can gather it's a small place about 50km or so to the ENE of where your ISP suggests you are located, that being somewhere off in the munga around about 300km NNW of Coober Pedy, South Australia.
    Then again, there is the possibility that I totally mis-speak and you are in fact currently on a journey of self discovery, a spiritual trek through the wilderness reminiscent of that undertaken by Christ himself, and you have simply stopped for a short break in the shade of a friendly salt bush and buzzed in on your satellite phone in order to catch up with recent happenings. That being the case, please accept my most sincere apologies.

Personally, I thought that was pretty bloody funny.
    It's not my best work but it's in the same postcode.

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Greg Hando will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Greg Hando
    There is no error with the test's IMO the quicker it is all sorted out the better off we will all be .
    Have whoever you want on but don't ever have yourself on

Real Name
    brian campbell
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg Hando View Post
    There is no error with the test's IMO the quicker it is all sorted out the better off we will all be .
    On next Monday going by trots tv.
    We will soon know the truth.

Real Name
    brian campbell
    Adjourned until 26/4/12 Mach wiper cleared to resume racing details in stewards wrap on harness.org

+ Reply to Thread