Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: BOOM.....McCarthy Positive.

Banned Gelding Stonie will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Paul Stone
    Occupation
    Concretor
    http://www.harnesslink.com/www/Article.cgi?ID=95685

Haha Harnesslink once again beats HRNSW....

Member Yearling M.John will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Michael Johnson
    Yes exactly TSW. Let it out he probably deserves it. But the industry doesn't.

Banned Yearling TSW will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Tim Watson
    If an Athlete or professional sportsman is caught using steroids it's an automatic 2 years. Sounds good to me. Sam, leave it to us to decide or simply read all these posts and it will make your job easier.
    May be a good idea for L Mc to chop down all of his trees. Seems there's a lynch mob gathering.

Banned Colt peteboss4 will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    peter allen
    Occupation
    retired
    Horses
    nothing good enough to mention, but Popu
    Quote Originally Posted by M.John View Post
    Peteboss ... . All I simply care about is the state of the game and once again more and more negative publicity is going to arise. I've never been a massive Luke fan, was a fan of all upping his horses and making a dollar or two. He got a positive, great, give him his 6 or 12 months and he'll be back. You don't like cheats ... Well being involved with anything that has money involved. I dont like people taking PLEASURE in a wonderful industry slowly demising. I bet you got a kick out of being the first to break the bad news and were happy to hear it. If you really cared about the industry you would have never wanted to hear it.
    What don't you understand about how good this is for the sinking industry, once again.......SAM is doing a great job HE IS GETTING THE CHEATS !!!!!!!!
    Last edited by teecee; 02-13-2012 at 08:00 PM.

Senior Member 3YO barney will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    brian campbell
    As a person involved in the sport said to me Saturday He has 3 nice 2yos and he can now tip them to me as will be an even playing field up to now wasnt.

Banned Colt peteboss4 will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    peter allen
    Occupation
    retired
    Horses
    nothing good enough to mention, but Popu
    Quote Originally Posted by TSW View Post
    If an Athlete or professional sportsman is caught using steroids it's an automatic 2 years. Sounds good to me. Sam, leave it to us to decide or simply read all these posts and it will make your job easier.
    May be a good idea for L Mc to chop down all of his trees. Seems there's a lynch mob gathering.
    Should be open slather, for ALL the people who KNEW he was cheating but needed that PROOF........I so happy with Sam I could kiss him. (well shake his hand at least)

Real Name
    Tim Watson
    Geez, I hope they let you have your say, Bulldog, and don't kick you off. The advertisers will also love it. Love your work. Keep it up. But remember what Gaddaffi once said, "you cross this line, you die " Read it with an Arabic accent, sounds funnier.

Real Name
    Tim Watson
    This topic has to be locked soon. The Moderators are still in a spin reading all the posts and it's only dizziness that's keeping them away from the 'Red Button". One thing that will shorten us all up is the fact it has only been ONE positive so far. But what we all know, if it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck..........

Banned Gelding Stonie will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Paul Stone
    Occupation
    Concretor
    http://www.harnesslink.com/www/MediaViewer.cgi?ID=54869

For those who dont get to the track.......

Senior Member Stallion Triple V will become famous soon enough Triple V's Avatar
    Real Name
    Jaimie Varcoe
    Occupation
    Televangelist
    Quote Originally Posted by Stonie View Post
    http://www.harnesslink.com/www/Article.cgi?ID=95685

Haha Harnesslink once again beats HRNSW....

[VVV] Once again beats? How so? In fact, not so Stonie. HRNSW sent the press release at a little after 3pm today. That story was then written from the press release sent by HRNSW to Harnesslink.

+ Reply to Thread