Real Name
    peter allen
    Occupation
    retired
    Horses
    nothing good enough to mention, but Popu
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Frank View Post
    I don't disagree with this, well said.

L.McCarthy has been charged and as yet not even made his defence but the court of public opinion has him hung, drawn and quartered.

At least allow him his defence which he, or any other would be entitled.
    And with good reason. One can only hope SAM sends ALL his frozen swabs to Hong Kong.
    Last edited by Triple V; 03-19-2012 at 08:00 PM.

Member Gelding The Rainmaker will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Eric Strong
    Quote Originally Posted by Harold Parker View Post
    "It has a very long half-life, and can show up on a steroid test for up to 1.5 years, due to the long undecylenate ester attached to the parent steroid. Trace amounts of the drug can easily be detected for months after discontinued use."

Wikapedia.
    If that is the case Mach Wiper should've tested positive to Boldenone when winning two races in succession at Menangle a couple of weeks prior to the Newcastle Cup, and then potentially again when he won the Goulburn Cup 6 or so weeks later. I can't see how that statement can be accurate or used as a defence.

The ironic thing here is that if/when Mach Wiper get disqualified from the Newcastle Cup his stablemate Roman Stride will be declared the winner, so it's still a victory to team McCarthy.

Senior Member Horse Of The Year mightymo will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Harvey Kaplan
    Horses
    Bling It On, Nike Franco, Cruz Bromac
    Yes I do have horses with Luke but most importantly I am a believer in justice.

Most of you Luke haters obviously have not done your research on Boldenone.

Firstly and most importantly, it has a VERY long periods within which it remains in a horses system. At least 3 months and up to 9 months. Speak to any vet(I have spoken to 2) or read up on the internet.

How then do you explain the fact that Mach Wiper tested negative 2 weeks either side of the positive reading.??

Secondly, Boldenone is a natural substance which often occurs in stallions. Mach Wiper just happens to be a stallion

Thirdly, the testing for Boldenone is widely recognised as being very difficult and the same horse can have vastly different levels recorded on the same day.

In a nutshell, this is something that you Luke haters need to read up on as i think you will find that the scientific evidence will prove that there is no cheating involved...

Banned Gelding Stonie will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Paul Stone
    Occupation
    Concretor
    Very costly exercise to send them all to Hong Kong and thats probably why the positive has not been until now.
    What should be done though now is since a positive to steroids has been detected all frozen McCarthy swabs should be sent and billed to the inquiry and ultimately the outcome.

Steroids should not be tolerated in any sport.......
    If it was a TCo2 then it would be thrown into the pile with the other 400 recently.

Real Name
    Paul Stone
    Occupation
    Concretor
    Quote Originally Posted by mightymo View Post
    Yes I do have horses with Luke but most importantly I am a believer in justice.

Most of you Luke haters obviously have not done your research on Boldenone.

Firstly and most importantly, it has a VERY long periods within which it remains in a horses system. At least 3 months and up to 9 months. Speak to any vet(I have spoken to 2) or read up on the internet.

How then do you explain the fact that Mach Wiper tested negative 2 weeks either side of the positive reading.??

Secondly, Boldenone is a natural substance which often occurs in stallions. Mach Wiper just happens to be a stallion

Thirdly, the testing for Boldenone is widely recognised as being very difficult and the same horse can have vastly different levels recorded on the same day.

In a nutshell, this is something that you Luke haters need to read up on as i think you will find that the scientific evidence will prove that there is no cheating involved...
    Yeah TC02 is also a natural substance in horses.......foolish.
    Masking agents are also used.......
    Not to mention IT IS A STEROID AND YOU DONT TAKE YOUR HORSES TO THE RACES IF YOU HAVE USED IT.

He is a cheat and its now official..........................

Real Name
    Paul Stone
    Occupation
    Concretor
    Where do you think he got his stuff from????????
    Last edited by teecee; 02-13-2012 at 08:19 PM.

Banned Yearling TSW will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Tim Watson
    Quote Originally Posted by Stonie View Post
    Where do you think he got his stuff from????????
    Oh SIR, Sir....Pick me, I know the answer to this one. If I say it, this post will go BOOM

Real Name
    Paul Stone
    Occupation
    Concretor
    Quote Originally Posted by TSW View Post
    Oh SIR, Sir....Pick me, I know the answer to this one. If I say it, this post will go BOOM
    DONT SAY IT.......This thread has the potential to be the biggest ever.

Member Gelding Itisi will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Mick Tobias
    I think a few of you posters on here need to step back from your keyboard and take a few deep breaths, for f... sake what's happened to giving a bloke a fair go to proven guilty. Most of you posters who confess to being in or involved in horses should know better, I also know that the mods should not only be removing bad posts but banning you from here. Good Luck
    Last edited by admin; 02-13-2012 at 08:14 PM. Reason: Removed two words (before "from here")

Real Name
    Paul Stone
    Occupation
    Concretor
    Quote Originally Posted by Itisi View Post
    I think a few of you posters on here need to step back from your keyboard and take a few deep breaths, for f... sake what's happened to giving a bloke a fair go to proven guilty. Most of you posters who confess to being in or involved in horses should know better, I also know that the mods should not only be removing bad posts but banning you dick heads from here. Good Luck
    Thanks Mick........Now go away.

+ Reply to Thread