Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 27 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast

Thread: BOOM.....McCarthy Positive.

Member Gelding Lenem will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Lenny Bagle
    Quote Originally Posted by mightymo View Post
    Yes I do have horses with Luke but most importantly I am a believer in justice.

Most of you Luke haters obviously have not done your research on Boldenone.

Firstly and most importantly, it has a VERY long periods within which it remains in a horses system. At least 3 months and up to 9 months. Speak to any vet(I have spoken to 2) or read up on the internet.

How then do you explain the fact that Mach Wiper tested negative 2 weeks either side of the positive reading.??

Secondly, Boldenone is a natural substance which often occurs in stallions. Mach Wiper just happens to be a stallion

Thirdly, the testing for Boldenone is widely recognised as being very difficult and the same horse can have vastly different levels recorded on the same day.

In a nutshell, this is something that you Luke haters need to read up on as i think you will find that the scientific evidence will prove that there is no cheating involved...
    "Justice" appears to be a concept foreign to many of the self proclaimed "experts" posting here !

Banned Yearling TSW will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Tim Watson
    Quote Originally Posted by Stonie View Post
    DONT SAY IT.......This thread has the potential to be the biggest ever.
    We must consider the advertisers who will be demanding to have their products posted on this topic

Banned Yearling TSW will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Tim Watson
    Quote Originally Posted by Itisi View Post
    I think a few of you posters on here need to step back from your keyboard and take a few deep breaths, for f... sake what's happened to giving a bloke a fair go to proven guilty. Most of you posters who confess to being in or involved in horses should know better, I also know that the mods should not only be removing bad posts but banning you dick heads from here. Good Luck
    You have the Law and the Legal System with all it's points of law and other jibberish rewarding Thieves, murderers and other types of criminals with one form of jargon or another and blaming their actions on bad childhoods or bed wetting etc ............. Most here are dealing out Natural Justice. Remember the duck quote earlier

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Mighty Atom will become famous soon enough Mighty Atom's Avatar
    Real Name
    Rod Reeves
    Occupation
    retired
    I'm a little ambivalent on weather steroids should be banned and I'm not convinced they are not being used still. Back in the 70's & 80's they were a basic part of a trainers conditioning of the horse having great value as a therapeutic treatment. Everybody was using them. I had a cupboard full;I could rattle off 8 different products. Steroids became a dirty word , mentioned in the same category as heroin and I think this came about through the bad publicity of steroid abuse in gyms. Boldenone alone is not going to be a huge performance enhancer.
    Last edited by Mighty Atom; 02-13-2012 at 08:27 PM. Reason: spelling

Banned Colt Old Frank will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Nathan Butler
    Quote Originally Posted by bathurst bulldog View Post
    His Lawyers will now be in camera trying to figure out how they can lie their way through this.

now off you go and leave your tooth in the jar for the fairy

Did Luke steal your lunch money at school Bulldog? You seem very brave behind your keyboard with your 3 posts?

Senior Member Colt clumsy will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Greg Snudden
    Quote Originally Posted by mightymo View Post
    Yes I do have horses with Luke but most importantly I am a believer in justice.

Most of you Luke haters obviously have not done your research on Boldenone.

Firstly and most importantly, it has a VERY long periods within which it remains in a horses system. At least 3 months and up to 9 months. Speak to any vet(I have spoken to 2) or read up on the internet.

How then do you explain the fact that Mach Wiper tested negative 2 weeks either side of the positive reading.??

Secondly, Boldenone is a natural substance which often occurs in stallions. Mach Wiper just happens to be a stallion

Thirdly, the testing for Boldenone is widely recognised as being very difficult and the same horse can have vastly different levels recorded on the same day.

In a nutshell, this is something that you Luke haters need to read up on as i think you will find that the scientific evidence will prove that there is no cheating involved...
    I know every is excited about this,but be careful, as mightymo has stated Boldernone is a natural substance in stallions. I am sure Luke will have plenty of evidence to support this and will be found to be not guilty.

Banned Filly little fish will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Username deleted
    No idea what to make of this yet. If I found out my trainer was cheating I would be absolutely devestated.

Member Gelding Itisi will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Mick Tobias
    Quote Originally Posted by Stonie View Post
    Very costly exercise to send them all to Hong Kong and thats probably why the positive has not been until now.
    What should be done though now is since a positive to steroids has been detected all frozen McCarthy swabs should be sent and billed to the inquiry and ultimately the outcome.

Steroids should not be tolerated in any sport.......
    If it was a TCo2 then it would be thrown into the pile with the other 400 recently.
    Tell me to go away you ignorant p.... They do test for it here in the first place,then when bells ring they send the B sample to Hong Kong for confirmation. If your so keen to hang him you offer to send whatever you think they have got in some freezer somewhere. Sorry mate but you really have no idea what's going on and all you are doing is running with the thread. If you are so switch on please try and find out why they would have frozen swabs of Mcarthys and where the freezer is.
    Last edited by Triple V; 02-13-2012 at 09:34 PM. Reason: Not in anyone's kitchen Mick. Rgds Jaimie

Junior Member Yearling William will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    William Child
    Quote Originally Posted by Itisi View Post
    Tell me to go away you ignorant p.... They do test for it here in the first place,then when bells ring they send the B sample to Hong Kong for confirmation. If your so keen to hang him you offer to send whatever you think they have got in some freezer somewhere. Sorry mate but you really have no idea what's going on and all you are doing is running with the thread. If you are so switch on please try and find out why they would have frozen swabs of Mcarthys and where the freezer is.
    Mick they have frozen swabs from everyone
    Last edited by Triple V; 02-13-2012 at 09:34 PM.

Member Gelding Itisi will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Mick Tobias
    Quote Originally Posted by William View Post
    Mick they have frozen swabs from everyone
    Thats what they say, but how many trainers been caught with a frozen swab. I was pointing out to stonie that it's the B sample they send of after getting a reading on the A sample. They would need a bloody big freezer to keep all these swabs But believe what you want.

+ Reply to Thread