Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Chromac Johnny-Interdoms-Could he be a real smokey?

Member Yearling hillbillydeluxe will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Michael Freeman
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    now-Generals Daughter & Passaic River

Chromac Johnny-Interdoms-Could he be a real smokey?

I noticed before he won the consolation they backed him in from 100's into 60's (fixed odds for Interdoms) just before the race and after the race they backed him into 26's.
    His times were smart and he seems to be one of the more promising pacers in W.A.
    Could the astute stable be spot on for a big win?, the trainer has had great success with Gallopers recently too.

Senior Member 2YO Harold Parker is an unknown quantity at this point
    Real Name
    Robert Parker
    I had a few $$$ on him @ $126 W/P after his 4th or 5th in the Pacing Cup consolation. He went enormous in that. I backed him in the Fremantle Cup consolation (he was a lock) and got a bit more on him @ $101 W/P afterwards, Luxbet were open, the remainder closed in advance of the Fremantle Cup. The following morning he was $26 - $31 across the board. I think the shorter odds, other than with Luxbet was in reaction to the performance the night before. The best supported long shot from the horses mouth is Saucy Legend. He was $151 before Harvey, shortened to $81 - $100, then backed again. Lombo Navigator is a bad result also.

Senior Member Colt G-Mac will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Glen McWilliams
    Horses
    Jewel Castle Diamond Castle
    I have taken $41 Saucy Legend and $21 Washakie. That will be huge overs for either if they draw a good gate in the final while the big guns draw poorly.
    Washakie and Saucy have both drawn well for the first heats on Friday. Washakie should win (I have taken some of the $2.50 on offer pre-post) and Saucy will win or go very close. Either way, they will both make it easy for themselves to get into the final.

aussiebreno
    C'mon just dont talk about it boys - get involved in Harnesslinks Superstable!

+ Reply to Thread