Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Linden Huntley-Bulli

Senior Member Horse Of The Year The Form Student will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Steve Carter
    Occupation
    Astral Projectionist
    Horses
    Rocket Glenfern, Tudor Royal, Manaroa,
    Quote Originally Posted by Triple V View Post
    Geeze Steve, don't stir up the Hornet's Nest.
    Trevor has a snow white skull cap that looks like it escaped from Pony Club and when Brian's driving one he turns up at the track decked out in a cream turtle necked skivvy and a tweed coat. We just can't have it.
    You know that BPH got all his fashion ideas from the late Ray Wisbey, he used to where the old safari suits, BPH modernised it with the skivvy!

Real Name
    Steve Carter
    Occupation
    Astral Projectionist
    Horses
    Your right Murray, she looks the real deal.......wonder what went wrong, it is a $50,000 final!!!!!!!!

Banned Gelding murray green will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    murray green
    Quote Originally Posted by The Form Student View Post
    Your right Murray, she looks the real deal.......wonder what went wrong, it is a $50,000 final!!!!!!!!

Yes I know , you don't scratch from finals unless somethings gone amiss.
    Like your horses Rocket Glenfern , Tudor Royal , Manaroa.

Real Name
    Steve Carter
    Occupation
    Astral Projectionist
    Horses
    Quote Originally Posted by murray green View Post
    Yes I know , you don't scratch from finals unless somethings gone amiss.
    Like your horses Rocket Glenfern , Tudor Royal , Manaroa.
    The first horse to catch my attention as a young follower......what a lightning sprint he had.......the others looked like they were nailed to the fence when old Joe took off on him!.........Tudor Royal, just short of top class, but possible my favourite horse, used to back him when he was coming through the grades for Kevin Robinson, the pocket talks heaps, won plenty on him!...........Manaroa, the "ugly duckling" but he could do it all, sprint and stay, and was not a big horse........used to wear a white neck strap, that stood out against his black coat.......loved him!!! Another favourite was Repentant Leisure, trained by Neville Hargreaves, I am always saying that name..........wish I was sitting back in "repentant leisure" now.....I used those words once in a high school essay, my female teacher almost had an orgasm saying how much those words were charismatic and beautiful.......little did she know where I got them from!!!!!

Senior Member 4YO eliteblood has a spectacular aura about eliteblood's Avatar
    Real Name
    Trevor Swan
    Horses
    Sabilize, Sushi Sushi, Golden Goddess,
    I remember those horses well but the Manaroa that I remember didn't have a black coat - he was a bay

Real Name
    Steve Carter
    Occupation
    Astral Projectionist
    Horses
    Quote Originally Posted by eliteblood View Post
    I remember those horses well but the Manaroa that I remember didn't have a black coat - he was a bay
    Would you accept a dark bay? He used to sweat up a lot!

Senior Member 4YO eliteblood has a spectacular aura about eliteblood's Avatar
    Real Name
    Trevor Swan
    Horses
    Sabilize, Sushi Sushi, Golden Goddess,
    Ok, we can go with a sweaty dark bay

Real Name
    Steve Carter
    Occupation
    Astral Projectionist
    Horses
    Here's a video I found of Manaroa.....at least I got the white neck strap right!

http://www.interdomhof.com.au/videos...wnley-1971.wmv

Banned Gelding murray green will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    murray green
    Here's a video I found of Manaroa.....at least I got the white neck strap right!

http://www.interdomhof.com.au/videos...wnley-1971.wmv

Holy crowd !!! Do you see the them , its packed and a long straight too.
    They really were the days.

Senior Member Stallion Triple V will become famous soon enough Triple V's Avatar
    Real Name
    Jaimie Varcoe
    Occupation
    Televangelist
    You know that BPH got all his fashion ideas from the late Ray Wisbey, he used to where the old safari suits, BPH modernised it with the skivvy!
    [VVV] Now and again BPH still wears one of George Wiley's old cardigans. You can't miss it. It's kind of a grey-green colour and it smells like a combination of Camphor & White Ox tobacco. If Brian were to have a good ferret around in the right hand pocket he'll probably find a set of George's false teeth.

+ Reply to Thread