Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Average Inter-Dominion

Senior Member Horse Of The Year The Form Student will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Steve Carter
    Occupation
    Astral Projectionist
    Horses
    Rocket Glenfern, Tudor Royal, Manaroa,
    Quote Originally Posted by broncobrad View Post
    Yeah its really crap, gotta another one going thru now.

Does everyone remember whoever it was on the forum who made that ridiculous statement "watching boring old Smoken Up going around". I find him anything but boring. He is just an out and out champion, the type that just says to the bloke on his outside "it don't matter how many gears you've got, I will always have one more than you. Goodnight Cromby you ran a good race. See you in the sheds.
    Crombie was an outstanding run, but old SU, you coulcn't kill him with an elephant gun......he just keeps going and going....barrier draw will pay a big part in the final!

Senior Member Horse Of The Year broncobrad has a spectacular aura about
    Real Name
    Brad Leach
    Bedtime for me Steve, love to see the head on with Dasher VC and Quinny down the back. I thought heres another Raglan drive until ITMQ got out. That was cucumber cool. Forget the third heats lets get to the final!!!

Member Gelding Lenem will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Lenny Bagle
    Looks like being an intriguing final but that could have been achieved by handpicking the field.There are too many very ordinary WA open classers and claimers (!) just making up the numbers.Oh for the days when they came from everywhere to compete and every heat was a treat in itself.

Real Name
    Brad Leach
    Sky just showed vision of the back straight and it looks like Gary Hall has forced a run out under Dasher VC knocking him off stride in the process. If they use the thoroughbred stewards over there Hall would get life after the way they took that race off that New Zealand galloper, Hes Remarkable, late last year. He should be safe with harness stewards though.

Banned Foal kaybee will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Kim Brennan
    G Hall will be fine the live race looked worse than the head on video.

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Greg Hando will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Greg Hando
    Washakie just scratched from Inter's with a virus.
    Have whoever you want on but don't ever have yourself on

Super Moderator Horse Of The Year David Summers will become famous soon enough David Summers's Avatar
    Real Name
    David Summers
    The run was too bad to be true and glad that there is now at least there is an explanation. I thought he was right in with a big chance of at least a place in the final after that amazing first heat run. A bit of a spell now then hopefully back soon , better than ever.

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Mighty Atom will become famous soon enough Mighty Atom's Avatar
    Real Name
    Rod Reeves
    Occupation
    retired
    Does everyone remember whoever it was on the forum who made that ridiculous statement "watching boring old Smoken Up going around".

Hi Brad, Yeah, that was me, He may be a champion but he's still boring. The one thing I give him credit for is that he always runs time. He only knows the front but if he draws outside Peter Tilbrook's horses in the final I don't think he will get it.

Real Name
    Brad Leach
    Quote Originally Posted by Mighty Atom View Post
    Does everyone remember whoever it was on the forum who made that ridiculous statement "watching boring old Smoken Up going around".

Hi Brad, Yeah, that was me, He may be a champion but he's still boring. The one thing I give him credit for is that he always runs time. He only knows the front but if he draws outside Peter Tilbrook's horses in the final I don't think he will get it.
    Hi Mighty Atom thanks for saying it was you, saved me trawling back through all the old posts. His win in that Melton mile race. Crikey, he looked shot and still wins. The other night it looked for a moment again that he was about to get eaten alive, but no he pulls out enough and then really pulls away on the line. Nothing boring about those efforts Rod. ITMQ might do him in the final with his brilliant sit/sprint style and as tough as SU is, even if he does lead, it is going to be an uphill struggle for him to hold on. Dunno about you Rod but I love horses that can do it at both ends and he is the yardstick. He just keeps answering his critcs with grit and guts.

Cheers

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Mighty Atom will become famous soon enough Mighty Atom's Avatar
    Real Name
    Rod Reeves
    Occupation
    retired
    Quote Originally Posted by broncobrad View Post
    Hi Mighty Atom thanks for saying it was you, saved me trawling back through all the old posts. His win in that Melton mile race. Crikey, he looked shot and still wins. The other night it looked for a moment again that he was about to get eaten alive, but no he pulls out enough and then really pulls away on the line. Nothing boring about those efforts Rod. ITMQ might do him in the final with his brilliant sit/sprint style and as tough as SU is, even if he does lead, it is going to be an uphill struggle for him to hold on. Dunno about you Rod but I love horses that can do it at both ends and he is the yardstick. He just keeps answering his critcs with grit and guts.

Cheers
    I,m a huge fan of ITMQ so obviously a little bias but I do agree Brad he's got guts. If Smoken can get to the front pretty easily and no pressure applied he will win the final.

+ Reply to Thread