Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Average Inter-Dominion

Banned Colt Old Frank will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Nathan Butler
    Quote Originally Posted by David Summers View Post
    Fields for Round 2 Monday 20th Feb: http://www.harnesslink.com/www/Article.cgi?ID=95785

Mr Feelgood seems to be racing well below his best at the moment. I would love to be proven wrong, but he may not even make the final the way he is going and that would be such a shame.

Amazing run by Washakie , there is no doubt about that. So tough.

Super run Washakie, absolutely hammered in front and still had the gumption to be right there at the finish. He would have slept well that night!

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Greg Hando will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Greg Hando
    Very good run and also the horse that applied the pressure as well.i think Washakie can win it with a little bit of luck .
    Have whoever you want on but don't ever have yourself on

Senior Member Colt LisaB25 will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Lisa Bendotti
    Horses
    Hillview Aussie, Choccy Mac
    hopefully he's come through it well and 2 days was enough to recover, looks as though he will be the one doing the work again tonight..

Senior Member Horse Of The Year broncobrad has a spectacular aura about
    Real Name
    Brad Leach
    Washakie, can't believe his performance tonight, was it too much of a gutbuster on Friday night? Hopefully Harold Parker casts his eye over the horse for us tonight. Don't think Raglan can win on his run tonight.

aussiebreno
    What about Lombo Navigator turnaround from the death to racing with a sit. Ran faster mile rate than he did over the 1700m.

Senior Member Stallion Danno is a jewel in the rough
    Real Name
    Dan Gibson
    Occupation
    Driving 175:1 winners!
    Horses
    No Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by broncobrad View Post
    Washakie, can't believe his performance tonight, was it too much of a gutbuster on Friday night? Hopefully Harold Parker casts his eye over the horse for us tonight. Don't think Raglan can win on his run tonight.
    G'day Brad
    He can do that every now and then Washakie, put in a ripper followed by a shocker, then come out next week and go enormous again. I wouldn't write off the Butt's horse either, he had to sprint three times, IMO he has shown a bit more versatility with tonights run. I know he didn't exactly fly home, but he did enough to hold out the others and as I said that was the the third time he was required to find a sprint.
    Cheers,
    Dan.

Senior Member Horse Of The Year The Form Student will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Steve Carter
    Occupation
    Astral Projectionist
    Horses
    Rocket Glenfern, Tudor Royal, Manaroa,
    Well boys, it looks like the hard run in the heat has killed Washakie..........had good run tonight and was first horse beat at the 600......needs to find an easy heat on friday and have a bludge run to make the final!!!

Real Name
    Brad Leach
    Just had a bloody big storm go through and only just watched replay of heat 6, nice to see an improved run by MFG and I think the Reactor looked sharp tonight although from the front he was never gunna get beat. Bless his soul the $2.40 fixed odds was grand larceny. Ok Dan, I might have gone off a bit early about Raglan. However we haven't seen the best go round thus far and only hope I'm still awake to watch them both.

Senior Member Horse Of The Year The Form Student will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Steve Carter
    Occupation
    Astral Projectionist
    Horses
    Rocket Glenfern, Tudor Royal, Manaroa,
    Quote Originally Posted by broncobrad View Post
    Just had a bloody big storm go through and only just watched replay of heat 6, nice to see an improved run by MFG and I think the Reactor looked sharp tonight although from the front he was never gunna get beat. Bless his soul the $2.40 fixed odds was grand larceny. Ok Dan, I might have gone off a bit early about Raglan. However we haven't seen the best go round thus far and only hope I'm still awake to watch them both.
    Hey Brad, I can see all the lightning, thunder and black clouds headed my way to the Northern Rivers.......have never seen so much lightning!!!

Real Name
    Brad Leach
    Yeah its really crap, gotta another one going thru now.

Does everyone remember whoever it was on the forum who made that ridiculous statement "watching boring old Smoken Up going around". I find him anything but boring. He is just an out and out champion, the type that just says to the bloke on his outside "it don't matter how many gears you've got, I will always have one more than you. Goodnight Cromby you ran a good race. See you in the sheds.

+ Reply to Thread