Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Mr Feelgood

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Greg Hando will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Greg Hando
    Gee he went well tonight the Mr of old, i hope he can draw a marble in the final he could just give it a big shake and i hope Quinn draw's 1 .
    Have whoever you want on but don't ever have yourself on

aussiebreno
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg Hando View Post
    Gee he went well tonight the Mr of old, i hope he can draw a marble in the final he could just give it a big shake and i hope Quinn draw's 1 .
    I hope ITMQ draws anywhere but one.

Banned Colt Old Frank will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Nathan Butler
    Great win by old Mr Feelgood. Geez I had my doubts big time on him as let's be frank, his previous form has been below par, but tonight sitting cold early obviously did the trick and then allowed J.McCarthy to move into the race at his own pace.

Great stuff to see a good horse firing again and on that run, has to be considered a very live chance in the final.

Senior Member Stallion Danno is a jewel in the rough
    Real Name
    Dan Gibson
    Occupation
    Driving 175:1 winners!
    Horses
    No Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiebreno View Post
    I hope ITMQ draws anywhere but one.
    Spot on Brenno!.If "quinn" is as good in himself next Friday as he was last night, barrier one is one of the very few things that might beat him. He was awesome last night, absolutely awesome!

Banned Gelding murray green will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    murray green
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Frank View Post
    Great win by old Mr Feelgood. Geez I had my doubts big time on him as let's be frank, his previous form has been below par, but tonight sitting cold early obviously did the trick and then allowed J.McCarthy to move into the race at his own pace.

Great stuff to see a good horse firing again and on that run, has to be considered a very live chance in the final.
    Yep he went super but in saying that , it was the race they went mental in . IMO
    Last edited by murray green; 02-25-2012 at 01:30 PM.

Banned Gelding racefair will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Jett Miller
    Hi Nathan,
    It's easier to say a lot in hindsight. Many gave up after his 1st heat when he sat outside of the leader. That actually was a solid run and it would appear that he's coming into peak form.
    He's run yesterday was awesome.
    Your comments that he may be past it don't make sense either and aren't consistent with your belief that Luke (the McCarthy's) know/train/understand there horses to the minute and far better than anyone else.
    He's getting older and there is only one race that he needs to win - the final. Good luck to Mr. Feelgood.

Senior Member Stallion Triple V will become famous soon enough Triple V's Avatar
    Real Name
    Jaimie Varcoe
    Occupation
    Televangelist
    I've heard on a couple of occasions that the horse doesn't tend to do his best when coming off more than the usual travel prior to/close to race time. If that's actually the case then maybe it's just that he is settling in to his new surroundings over there. He certainly went a HUGE trip. 1:55.6 and a 57.8 close off the end of a tick over 1 & 1/2 miles. Not too shabby that.

Member Filly tyson will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Tyson Jones
    Horses
    Scrap Art, Shezarascal, Franco Torro
    It will be a great final.... I hope ITMQ draws the front and smoken up runs him into the ground. Mr Feelgood is my football team of harness racing. I follow him everywhere. ITMQ is a lot like Collingwood - I don't like either of them

Senior Member Stallion Triple V will become famous soon enough Triple V's Avatar
    Real Name
    Jaimie Varcoe
    Occupation
    Televangelist
    Bill Shorten at one time used to work for the Collingwood Football Club.

Senior Member 2YO Harold Parker is an unknown quantity at this point
    Real Name
    Robert Parker
    I thought Cromac Johnny had him. If it was the Mr Feelgood on night 1 and possibly night 2 he would have. It was put on a platter for both of them but Mr Feelgood manhandled Cromac Johnny. The latter is underrated. I was impressed.

+ Reply to Thread