Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Ladyship Mile

Banned Gelding murray green will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    murray green

Ladyship Mile

How can Seshny Bromac get an invite before Friday night......
    There are a couple of mares going around Friday night with more credentials than her.
    Pacific Playgirl & Lady Euthenia would run rings around Seshny Bromac.
    Lady Euthenias run for 4th was massive last start. Shes won over $400,000 & M4.
    Pacific Playgirl has been racing Im Themightyquinn , Mr feelgood , Choise Achiever , has won
    near $200,000 , M7 & has to race the boys AGAIN Fri night.

How did this happen ????
    Any ideas ???

aussiebreno
    Is Seshny Bromac even invited?????

A few probably deserve a place ahead of her, but Lady Euthenia isn't one anyway.

Senior Member Stallion Triple V will become famous soon enough Triple V's Avatar
    Real Name
    Jaimie Varcoe
    Occupation
    Televangelist
    Is Uncle Bob sponsoring the race?

Real Name
    murray green
    Quote Originally Posted by Triple V View Post
    Is Uncle Bob sponsoring the race?
    Probably.....

Real Name
    murray green
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiebreno View Post
    Is Seshny Bromac even invited?????

A few probably deserve a place ahead of her, but Lady Euthenia isn't one anyway.
    Seshny Bromac is invited.
    And fair enough re LE but still should have waited till after Fri night.

Hawk
    Same trainer and connections popped up from nowhere last year with Zenas art.

Senior Member Horse Of The Year mightymo will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Harvey Kaplan
    Horses
    Bling It On, Nike Franco, Cruz Bromac
    NSWHRC have shown with the Miracle Mile invites that they will reward those who support their lead up races.

The teeny Teeny was won by Torias Secret with Rainbow Dasher second. The Ranji Bill was won by Sixpence with Seshny Bromac second and finally the Robin dundee was won by Torque in Motion with Sixpence second.

I dare say Rainbow Dasher would have got an invite but for the fact that her trainer has just been stood down for 12 months.

Pacific Playgirl and Lady Euthenia are both running this week at Menangle. As long as both perform well, I think they will be the last 2 invites. The unlucky horse will then be Glenferrie Alexis who has won 3 Vic country cups but has not run in any of the lead up races

Real Name
    murray green
    Quote Originally Posted by mightymo View Post
    NSWHRC have shown with the Miracle Mile invites that they will reward those who support their lead up races.

The teeny Teeny was won by Torias Secret with Rainbow Dasher second. The Ranji Bill was won by Sixpence with Seshny Bromac second and finally the Robin dundee was won by Torque in Motion with Sixpence second.

I dare say Rainbow Dasher would have got an invite but for the fact that her trainer has just been stood down for 12 months.

Pacific Playgirl and Lady Euthenia are both running this week at Menangle. As long as both perform well, I think they will be the last 2 invites. The unlucky horse will then be Glenferrie Alexis who has won 3 Vic country cups but has not run in any of the lead up races
    Glenferrie Alexis is in.

Real Name
    murray green
    Thats why I feel they should have waited till after Friday nights racing as there is now only one spot left & a few trying to gain it .

Read the last line of this report .

First seven announced for Ladyship Mile
    News Room 04:57 PM 21-Feb-2012 NZT
    COMMENTS(0)
    TRACKBACKS(0)
    Bettor Cover Lover -
    The NSW Harness Racing Club today announced four of the seven mares which will join automatic invitees Our Torias Secret, Our Sixpence and Torque In Motion in the Group One Cordina Chicken Farms Ladyship Mile.

New Zealand mares Carabella and Bettor Cover Lover as well as Victorian mares Make Mine Cullen and Broadways Best have been issued invitations to contest the $200,000 feature to be run on Saturday 3rd March at Tabcorp Park Menangle
    Carabella has been almost unbeatable this season suffering defeat only to Bettor Cover Lover which in turn has only been beaten by Carabella. The two quality New Zealand four-year-old mares will cross the Tasman Sea next week in their quest to gain the title of the fastest mare in the Southern Hemisphere.
    The Australasian mares mile record is currently held by Pacific Playgirl at 1:51.8.
    Make Mine Cullen won the 2010 edition of the Cordina Chicken Farms Ladyship Mile whilst Broadways Best took out the 2011 edition and both are more than worthy of an invitation.
    Our Torias Secret won the Teeny Teeny Stakes, Our Sixpence won the Ranji Bill Stakes whilst Torque In Motion won the Robin Dundee Stakes. All three races which were sponsored by Garrards Horse and Hound gave the trio of mares automatic inclusion in the Ladyship Mile.

Vital Statistics:Our Torias Secret1:53.612 wins$116,974Our Sixpence1:53.415wins$215,157Torque In Motion1:52.518 wins$216,278Carabella1:55.217 wins$693,615NZBettor Cover Lover1:5512 wins$687,298NZMake Mine Cullen1:5331 wins$654,753Broadways Best1:52.424 wins$512,604 With three invitations still to be issued current form and performances this week will be assessed before the field of ten and two reserves is finalised this Friday night.

Member Filly remington will become famous soon enough remington's Avatar
    Real Name
    joshua tinning
    Horses
    il tesoro, total control
    Was just looking at harnessweb and wow bettor cover lover has to be the best M0 C4 assessed horse I have seen. I Think the race will be a cracker with atleast 7(IMO) live chances that wouldnt suprise me if they won.

+ Reply to Thread