Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Where's the love gone?

Banned Colt Old Frank will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Nathan Butler
    Quote Originally Posted by Triple V View Post
    I heard a story, one which though I cannot confirm is nonetheless worth the re-telling.
    Apparently Mark & Nat were at a Macca's in Canterbury when Mark noticed a life sized Ronald McDonald in the kids playground. He then said to Nat... "Hey Nat, look over there, geeze that looks like John Curtin only I reckon that Ronald's hair is holding up a lot better than John's is". It would have been all well and good, nobody would ever have known, but unfortunately the bloke whacking into a double quarter pounder meal at the next table not only overheard the comment, he was a NZ harness racing fan & he happened to be an old school mate of John's.
    He duly got on the phone and told John what Mark had said. Deeply hurt by yet another unkind comparison with Ronald McDonald...and by way of seeking some level of retribution, John then asked that Tim Butt replace Mark as the driver of Auckland Reactor for duration of the WA ID Carnival.
    Remember, you heard it here first.

Geez, Tim's fatter than Anthony, if he were driving AR, 'freight would stop the train' so to speak!!

Got to admit VVV, the story is funny!

Senior Member Stallion Triple V will become famous soon enough Triple V's Avatar
    Real Name
    Jaimie Varcoe
    Occupation
    Televangelist
    Anthony is on is he? Shows how much attention I've paid thus far. Duly scolded Nathan. Heading for the corner.

Senior Member Stallion Triple V will become famous soon enough Triple V's Avatar
    Real Name
    Jaimie Varcoe
    Occupation
    Televangelist
    I'm also waiting for JC to revoke my flowing red cape and 'S' insignia.

Real Name
    Jaimie Varcoe
    Occupation
    Televangelist
    I now fear this may get out of hand.

Senior Member 2YO Viv Strangman will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Viv Strangman
    Well the original post was such a load of rubbish how do you expect posters to react. Nothing in the original post was factually correct. Auckland Reactor was never in Christchurch, Mark Purdon was never in NZ. Mark and John have fallen out so badly that John has put Marks brother in law up for the drive in the final. They talk about media beatups but this whole thread is the grand- daddy of all beatups. Is it a surprise who started it . NO

Super Moderator Horse Of The Year teecee has a spectacular aura about teecee's Avatar
    Real Name
    Tony Cahill
    I struggle to find more than one fact in this post.
    It is true AR wasn't in Christchurch during his short trip home. That appears to be the only fact here.

Real Name
    Nathan Butler
    Quote Originally Posted by Viv Strangman View Post

Well the original post was such a load of rubbish how do you expect posters to react. Nothing in the original post was factually correct. Auckland Reactor was never in Christchurch, Mark Purdon was never in NZ. Mark and John have fallen out so badly that John has put Marks brother in law up for the drive in the final. They talk about media beatups but this whole thread is the grand- daddy of all beatups. Is it a surprise who started it . NO

Would you like a Kleenex so you can go and have a good cry Viv?

Get over yourself you sad sack, hahahaha...

Senior Member 2YO Viv Strangman will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Viv Strangman
    Quote Originally Posted by teecee View Post
    I struggle to find more than one fact in this post.
    It is true AR wasn't in Christchurch during his short trip home. That appears to be the only fact here.
    Read the post again. The horse went to Auckland, Mark stayed in Melbourne. Bit hard to jog the horse from there and even harder to make a judgement on his condition. Like the rest of the post it belongs in the bin

Real Name
    Nathan Butler
    Quote Originally Posted by Viv Strangman View Post

Read the post again. The horse went to Auckland, Mark stayed in Melbourne. Bit hard to jog the horse from there and even harder to make a judgement on his condition. Like the rest of the post it belongs in the bin
    So the horse went to Auckland and the suppossed trainer stays in Melbourne. Only confirms Mark hasn't even run a mere hand on the horse for the entire ID campaign, nor week prior. Mark in his wisdom claimed the horse was "tired" and wanted it left at home.

Should give the trainer award to his stable lad preparing it.

Did you go through a box of Kleenex whilst reading through this thread and it's various posts Viv you sook!

Real Name
    Jaimie Varcoe
    Occupation
    Televangelist
    Take it easy fellas. Who gives a bugger. The Final's shaping up to be a killer. That's all that matters.

+ Reply to Thread