Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Punting Gods...please kick me in the arse!

Senior Member Stallion Triple V will become famous soon enough Triple V's Avatar
    Real Name
    Jaimie Varcoe
    Occupation
    Televangelist

Unhappy Punting Gods...please kick me in the arse!

Race 2 at Young today. Frith. That filly has trialled nicely, a 3rd and then a couple of jog-ola wins at Junee, heard she had all sorts of speed. So, I had her in my Black Book, knew she was in today, set the alarm on my phone to remind me, it duly went off...BUT somewhere between there & the computer I got side-tracked, I missed the race, she got home and paid $9.90 NSWTAB. Had a shocker.

aussiebreno
    If it makes you feel any better ... I backed it ! Backed both of Bernie Kelly's but the right one won for me!

Senior Member Stallion Triple V will become famous soon enough Triple V's Avatar
    Real Name
    Jaimie Varcoe
    Occupation
    Televangelist
    Please, Breno....must you now rub salt into my wounds?

Senior Member Horse Of The Year The Form Student will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Steve Carter
    Occupation
    Astral Projectionist
    Horses
    Rocket Glenfern, Tudor Royal, Manaroa,
    backed it also but took the $9 onfixed odds..........I had a feeling there might have been someone else out there ready to knock off the tote price.......good win had to stop and start a couple of times but has good speed!

Banned Colt Old Frank will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Nathan Butler
    And as the crowd like to sing at the football or cricket - "Jamie's a wanker, (clap hands, clap hands, clap hands), Jamie's a wanker, etc, etc...

Footnote: I missed a $3.90 winner (Cousin Dupree) last night and didn't like it one bit so a $9.90 can only 'triple' the pain so to speak!! (Pardon the bad pun!)
    Last edited by Old Frank; 02-24-2012 at 06:17 PM. Reason: edit, sorry, incorrect final price

Real Name
    Jaimie Varcoe
    Occupation
    Televangelist
    Geeze, that's not a particularly morally supportive post you know Nathan.

Banned Colt Old Frank will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Nathan Butler
    Quote Originally Posted by Triple V View Post
    Geeze, that's not a particularly morally supportive post you know Nathan.

I do feel part of your pain brother, but at $9.90, well you are on your pat with that one!

Real Name
    Jaimie Varcoe
    Occupation
    Televangelist
    Terrible stuff. If you miss them when you don't know they're in...that's one thing. When you talk all permissable measures and you still miss them...that's getting around to being more like early onset dementia.

Super Moderator Horse Of The Year teecee has a spectacular aura about teecee's Avatar
    Real Name
    Tony Cahill
    I can only commiserate with you Jaimie and hope that your distraction was something of a oncer....

Super Moderator Stallion mango will become famous soon enough mango's Avatar
    Real Name
    Dallas Harvey
    Occupation
    Shift Operator
    Horses
    G R We There Yet, Crowea
    Bernie Kelly is thanking the gods that Jaimie didn't back her.

+ Reply to Thread