+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Melton

Member Filly tyson will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Tyson Jones
    Horses
    Scrap Art, Shezarascal, Franco Torro

Melton

Is it just me or does anyone else find it hard to pick a winner at Melton on friday nights ?

Senior Member Horse Of The Year broncobrad has a spectacular aura about
    Real Name
    Brad Leach
    What shits me is the way Dans voice fades in and out. Surely this can be addressed. And it seems to happen at most Vic meetings and regularly.

Hows the poor jocks going up at Caloundra tonight. QLD, sunny by day and drenched by night.

Super Moderator Horse Of The Year teecee has a spectacular aura about teecee's Avatar
    Real Name
    Tony Cahill
    better than the caller.
    they getting thru their tasks but not him.
    very poor visibility from the stands and through cameras.

Senior Member Stallion Triple V will become famous soon enough Triple V's Avatar
    Real Name
    Jaimie Varcoe
    Occupation
    Televangelist
    I must say that I find this thread very disappointing fellas. Very disheartening indeed.
    When I saw the title 'Melton' I was filled with great anticipation at the thought that just maybe it might contain an Official Announcement...a long awaited press release to the effect that HRV had finally rustled up the cash to put a roof on the grandstand...but, alas, 'twas not the case.

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Toohard will become famous soon enough Toohard's Avatar
    Real Name
    Paul Humphreys
    Horses
    PalaisDuLouvre,Trip 7s, AnythingForLove
    Nah still no roof Jaimie. We went along last night and they have opened up the "Sky Box" at Melton to all VHRSC members and owners that have horses in each night. Will now be the case every week (except for 30th March and 19th August this year). Unobstructed and spectacular views of the track (its the box with the 'bright green' border right on the finish line just under commentary box). Has a bar and TAB and finger food and this one does have a roof!! Good job them !! Cheers

Senior Member Stallion Triple V will become famous soon enough Triple V's Avatar
    Real Name
    Jaimie Varcoe
    Occupation
    Televangelist
    I'm waiting for HRV to make a marketing play for local & interstate Astronomers.
    $75 all you can eat seafood buffet.
    THRILL TO THE UN-OBSTRUCTED VIEWS OF THE HEAVENS.
    BEHOLD THE INFINITE WONDERS OF CELESTIAL OBJECTS!
    (please note: meal-only price. telescope not included)

+ Reply to Thread