Thread: Purchasing a coffee machine

Banned 4YO justdoit will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    (BANNED) (BANNED)
    Occupation
    (BANNED)

Purchasing a coffee machine

Rancilio Silvia

For some coffee connoisseurs making an espresso is an art form, not a process.

The Rancilio Silvia is a commercial grade machine that's been compressed into a domestic body. The components are of the highest quality, the boiler , group head , steam nozzle, steam valve , and chrome filter holder are constructed of press forged marine brass. The Rancilio Silvia has rightfully earned it's reputation as the best manual espresso machine available on the market.

To get the most from this machine you need to be prepared to put in the effort of a true barista. This machine requires only the freshest coffee and the correct grind to produce the awesome espresso that it's capable of. We highly recommend pairing this machine with a quality grinder such as the Rancilio Rocky or the Nemox Lux as it will not work with pre-ground supermarket coffee. We only recommend the Rancilio Silvia for those who are very serious about their coffee.

Can get this one for $600. any recomendations

Senior Member 4YO Don Corleone has a spectacular aura about Don Corleone's Avatar
    Real Name
    Ray Fidow
    Occupation
    Sec Cons
    A true benchmark machine, this machine made Rancilio a lot of money in the past four years - it has become the standard against which all other consumer, single boiler machines are measured against.

Sleep is a symptom of caffeine deprivation

Real Name
    (BANNED) (BANNED)
    Occupation
    (BANNED)
    Don thank you,
    We have ordered the machine today and I am very keen:?, everything is ready for when it arrives.
    what are the odds that i am hopeless at making the coffee and the wife will have to make it.

Senior Member 4YO Don Corleone has a spectacular aura about Don Corleone's Avatar
    Real Name
    Ray Fidow
    Occupation
    Sec Cons
    Justdoit, I have 2 daughters who are trained Barista's and they have given me lesson after lesson on making a nice coffee alas, I am still hopless ! Mind you coffee tastes better when someone else makes it. Good luck with the machine, you won't be dissapointed.

Real Name
    (BANNED) (BANNED)
    Occupation
    (BANNED)
    Today today today arrives today.

Real Name
    Ray Fidow
    Occupation
    Sec Cons
    Nice !!! Enjoy it and remember - A cup of coffee shared with a friend is happiness tasted and time well spent.

I make coffee so strong it wakes the neighbours

Real Name
    (BANNED) (BANNED)
    Occupation
    (BANNED)
    Don Don Don Don,

Yes I really like my cafe con leche.

Real Name
    (BANNED) (BANNED)
    Occupation
    (BANNED)
    Reporting in that the coffee machine and the wife are working together just fine.

Real Name
    Ray Fidow
    Occupation
    Sec Cons
    Great combination. Keep them going !

+ Reply to Thread